Face tattoos on a provider? Ya or Nay?

OK so I actually did this topic on NaughtyReviews already a while back but I'm a lil curious to see what some of the locals from my city think about the idea. A facial tattoo on a provider. I know of course it all depends on how she wears them. Some hobbyist don't mind tats or even like them. That and ladies usually have their tattoos below the neckline. my question leans more towards tats in more conspicuous places like the face. would you pass over a provider who has artwork on her face. I'm not talking about anything crazy like that girl who got DRAKE tatted on her forehead ...(i doubt she'll be so proud in 10yrs) but what about if a provider had say some sort of design on the side of their face, something feminine and decorative?

Attachment 255891

Attachment 255899 or what about Henna Hendi temporary tattoos. I've always though they were beautiful and intricate.

Attachment 255892

Attachment 255893

Attachment 255894

Attachment 255895

This is currently My favorite model Madelyn Lance (I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to her and her sexiness) like for the pure fact that she is Hott, has a facial tattoo and is bold and doesn't try to cover it up. that and its not something stupid (I saw a picture of one girl who actually had Bitch tattooed on the side of her cheek bones-ugg) and IMO it doesn't detract for her beauty. She rocks that tat and look hott doin it.
The Henna looks cool. I have always wanted to do some pix like that.

Kat Von Dee pulls off some hot face tattoos, imo. She just "has it" whatever it is!
Facial tattoos: just say no. Same goes double for huge tattoos spread across your chest. Your girl Madelyn would be much more attractive without, IMHO. But that's me.
Facial tattoos: just say no. Same goes double for huge tattoos spread across your chest. Your girl Madelyn would be much more attractive without, IMHO. But that's me. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I agree 100%. I realize that I'm on the conservative side but tattoos, and especially tattoos on the face, do nothing for me. The statement I always make when it comes to tattoos on providers:

I have never seen a provider because of her tattoos but there are several providers I have NOT seen because of her tattoos. Facial tattoos would immediately eliminate a provider from my list.

Conspicuous tattoos are guaranteed to eliminate some portion of the a provider's possible customers. How many would be a pure guess.
  • Loxly
  • 10-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I agree 100%. I realize that I'm on the conservative side but tattoos, and especially tattoos on the face, do nothing for me. The statement I always make when it comes to tattoos on providers:

I have never seen a provider because of her tattoos but there are several providers I have NOT seen because of her tattoos. Facial tattoos would immediately eliminate a provider from my list.

Conspicuous tattoos are guaranteed to eliminate some portion of the a provider's possible customers. How many would be a pure guess. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Agree with both Speed & Fratelli with one exception. If someone used removable tattoos for a traditional photo shoot.

One thing that drives photographers crazy, shooting providers, is when the lady asks to have the tat blurred or photoshoped out since "everyone" will know it's her even though her face isn't showing.

A few small tats is one thing. When the body becomes a walking gallery it's another. In 15-20 years they'll look like they got hit with a box of melted crayons. (Think spin-art)

This used to be a Lady Bug. Would you want this on your face?

Face tattoos? Kind of like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. I have yet to see a tattoo that was so impressive that it made a less than attractive person beautiful...and (just my opinion) definitely detracts from someone's natural beauty.
all the above.. a simple.. NO THANK YOU..
Not just no but HELL NO!
Psssh u guys are crazy ima get the mike tyson tribal above my eyes jk jk
But I do think tats make some ppl more attractive but tats are very sexual to me.

Just saw a girl in my hotel lobby not the hottest thing until i saw the ink now I wanna go find her lol.
IF the tattoo enhances the BCD skills go for it ... but make it meaningful.

What it tells me: You can take some pain, so I may push a little harder, lol
for a Provider ,I could care less!! tat yourself up all you want'

if the RW I prefer no face tats. other tats are ok
While very few do look hot with them(more the henna style) I say no way to a face tat..the only thing worse is sharpie eyebrows ......
I have a few tats I love them and they have very personal meanings but just cant see them being on my face or chest

19Trees

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
Why would you tattoo a beard on your face/upper lips?
  • Loxly
  • 10-11-2013, 03:11 PM
^^^^^ Victim of coming into contact with Low-T prescription is my guess.