Pimp and Pimped List

A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this.

If you are interested in getting in on the conversation, just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the list. Sorry to people sending me PMs who I have not got back with yet. I have been very swamped and busy with lots of stuff.

On a personal note, I fought hard in as many ways as I could think of to retrieve a psychologically weakened friend (with whom we had mutually committed to be friends for life and protect each others back) from what I see as a terrible situation of a parasitic and abusive nature that I can see only ending very badly. I know she would have caught my back and tried to come to my aid if I had been in dire straits. So, ridicule me, criticize me, belittle me, call me a pimp, or a jealous lover, etc.etc. or say anything you want about me, I don't really care and I would do it all over again. That is the type of friend I am. That is the type of guy I am.
PW comes to mind
:/ This always saddens me to hear about girls and pimps. I wish more girls would realize they CAN do whatever they want, without some cretin on their backs. Plus having such a large group of girls on here to reach out to... It's such a shame.
:/ This always saddens me to hear about girls and pimps. I wish more girls would realize they CAN do whatever they want, without some cretin on their backs. Plus having such a large group of girls on here to reach out to... It's such a shame. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Me too sweetie! I believe you are absolutely right. The best friends that girls can have in this business are other girls they can trust! ABSOLUTELY!
Exactly! That's why it's so important for us girls to vouch and help screen well and not get extra catty in the private areas on here. We are in this together... a pimp isn't going to do anything for you, period point blank except cause you a LOT of headaches, literally and figuratively.
Exactly! That's why it's so important for us girls to vouch and help screen well and not get extra catty in the private areas on here. We are in this together... a pimp isn't going to do anything for you, period point blank except cause you a LOT of headaches, literally and figuratively. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Hey Tracy... Before you let this guy draw you in too far you might want to read this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872885

I quoted it below....... This guy appears to be butt hurt because his ATF got tired of HIS controlling shit and she chose to move on....

Now many of us guys REFUSE to face the possibility when we lose a gal that WE did anything wrong and come up with the wildest reasons for the bitch having left us....

On the SURFACE that appears to be what is happening here.... He has these threads all over the board and he's been called out in a lot of places for the distorted picture he is presenting..... Th

The lady explains HER side of it below and should probably get a little sisterly love....

Or if you can verify in some way it wasn't the lady and that the mystery Pimp is handling her account we can all join in to roast him!.

Hi Guys, i am Honey Angel. I am an upscale older provider. Just for the record. I pay no pimp. I have no pimp.

Moon Howler is trying to ruin my business. After receiving countless threatening texts and emails from him, I decided I must defend my self.

Moon Howler is angry that he will no longer have any control over me. He used to enjoy free services in response for website help, and then he wanted to control my business. He has posted 21 threads filled with lies and slander. He says that if i do not go back to him he will ruin me.. For four years I gave him free services, but I have had ENOUGH of his manipulation, deception and selfish motives.

It is time for me to move on from this demeaning, disrespectful, degrading situation. MH is the one trying to be my pimp for free services, while giving my management fees to others providers.

I have had to call 911 when he showed up at my house after I refused to respond to his text messages and phone calls.

He was angry reading a review, where i had an appointment with an African American man. God help me. While he was harassing me for three days with angry text messages, and voice mails. Calling me a dirty whore,ect. So because Moon H can no longer be my "manager". he is acting like a child throwing his toys.

I am done with him and demand that he stay away from me forever. Originally Posted by HoneyAngel
[/QUOTE]
LMAO you are hilarious. I was just responding to the content, but thank you for the back up...

Ladies... just a thought, maybe y'all should become ahem... gun owners? Don't ever show up on my doorstep unannounced, that's all I'm saying... #BangBang.

Also, if he is a backhanded pimp, what did he do? Give her a lot of headache and heartache right? Spot on for not knowing anything about the situation.

Thank you again for the backup. I loooooovvveee Eccie and you folks in Austin are way more entertaining than the ones in San Antonio.
A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this.

. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
So if no definitive proof then just a bunch of people spreading possible lies and ruining lives with out knowing for sure its true.... not cool

ok..So 3 or 4 people have similar info but whos to say it wasnt the same one person who told them...again key words here no definitive proof..........

LMAO you are hilarious. I was just responding to the content, but thank you for the back up...

You are welcome.... I try to stay on the right side of redheads........ Well.... Atleast the redheads that are younger than 35....

Ladies... just a thought, maybe y'all should become ahem... gun owners? Don't ever show up on my doorstep unannounced, that's all I'm saying... #BangBang.

Ok.... Note to self... There is some "Announcement Ritual" to learn before knocking on Miss Auburn's door....

Also, if he is a backhanded pimp, what did he do? Give her a lot of headache and heartache right? Spot on for not knowing anything about the situation.

You are a kind hearted soul darlin and were just trying to soothe the poor man.... not your fault her post was buried on the 2nd page....

Thank you again for the backup. I loooooovvveee Eccie and you folks in Austin are way more entertaining than the ones in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Well... You ladies in San Antonio are a whole lot purtier as well as grateful for Austin's business it seems.....

We need that damn high speed rail thing to bring the two cities together.......

Ladies... just a thought, maybe y'all should become ahem... gun owners? Don't ever show up on my doorstep unannounced, that's all I'm saying... #BangBang. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Something tells me BANGBANG has nothing to do with any services being offered! Yikes!
I can make you #BangBang in the bedroom, but don't get on my bad side... you won't like that #BangBang. I'm a very sweet, down to earth, amazingly fun and attractive woman to be around. Ask any of my clients, not a disappointed soul yet. But I am a crazy Irish redhead. And yes, each freckle is for each soul I've claimed. muahahahahahha okay.. all kidding aside. I said UNANNOUNCED. If I do feel threatened, trust I'm not afraid to use it. So just don't go there and there will be no problems..

Did I mention I grew up in Alaska.... so yes, I know how to use it.

Seriously though, girls you need self defense classes and if you feel comfortable enough with a firearm, I don't see why not. It is our second amendment right to carry and protect ourselves. and SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN!!!
@Whispers... why don't they have that down here?? I just don't understand. All this money in Texas and no light rail?? The transit system here sucks soooo bad! My car was broken down and I had to take a bus for a day... Lawd have mercy, a trip that usually would take me 15 mins took me 2 HOURS... WTF!!!

And thank you! I don't know about prettier, but we seem to not get into too many arguments with each other and other hobbyists as much online... y'all are a feisty bunch, but I love it!
I can make you #BangBang in the bedroom, but don't get on my bad side... you won't like that #BangBang. I'm a very sweet, down to earth, amazingly fun and attractive woman to be around. Ask any of my clients, not a disappointed soul yet. But I am a crazy Irish redhead. And yes, each freckle is for each soul I've claimed. muahahahahahha okay.. all kidding aside. I said UNANNOUNCED. If I do feel threatened, trust I'm not afraid to use it. So just don't go there and there will be no problems..

Did I mention I grew up in Alaska.... so yes, I know how to use it.

Seriously though, girls you need self defense classes and if you feel comfortable enough with a firearm, I don't see why not. It is our second amendment right to carry and protect ourselves. and SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN!!! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Whispers said you and I might just ride off into the sunset together..... I just didn't thinck he mean bitch slapping each other?

If one person calls you an ass ignore it. It 10 people call you an ass start shopping for a saddle!

The SLAMDANGOŽ is nothing more than my "BANG BANG".
Ohhhh.. I dunno. It sounded painful. hahahhahah

And I don't bitch slap... unless you want me to
Ohhhh.. I dunno. It sounded painful. hahahhahah

And I don't bitch slap... unless you want me to Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
If its not an upcharge.....