State: Pennsylvania
Address: Route 8 just north of Primantis
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short, bob-like thick dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tina is 40 and has the body of a young 20's lady. Has great definition and is very pretty. She wore a short belly shirt and yoga pants. Suffice to say her looks are her best asset by far.
Recommendation: Yes
Top come down? Total damage
Did she take the top down? What was the total damage???
I bet if someone else goes in to see Tina she looks like a dog lmao these guys always hype up in here
I bet if someone else goes in to see Tina she looks like a dog lmao these guys always hype up in here Originally Posted by wwhangout1

If this is the same girl that has been there for sometime and I believe her name was Tina too. Reviews of her on this board I heard that she was a bitch!
This place has never been all that great, and I've missed there more than hit, I won't even stop anymore.
If this is the same girl that has been there for sometime and I believe her name was Tina too. Reviews of her on this board I heard that she was a bitch!
This place has never been all that great, and I've missed there more than hit, I won't even stop anymore. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
If the operator misses here, none of us have a chance.
Don’t forget about the HCM hoochie coochie man. Or the use of the exclamation marks and English teacher grammar. He will comment on all of that.
Multilingual mandarin and guardian of allowable kink. Don’t forget he hates rose.
Not sure what else I met. Oops he comments on his own posts. Remember he is the king of the amp board and all shall bow to his wisdom.
We are in the presence of greatness.
For once I will agree with the operator regarding Refresh!! Tina who owns the shop is now calls herself Sally is a bitch! and is a 4 out of 10. As far as Tina the one with the sagging tits is ok if she likes you , but I never came close of getting more than a HJ. She does like to LFK !
Have to say I wasn’t impressed w Tina the one time I saw her, she’s definitely not a hottie and wasn’t very personable. JMHO but each his own