Phone: will provide after screening
Email Address: arabella1098@gmail.com , leamadisson@yahoo.com
URL / Website: - www.leamadisson.com
City: - Brandon,
State: - MS
Address: - My Hotel off I -20
Appointment Type: - Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - yes
Activities: - hot tub-ing, conversation, water sports, mutual admiration x two, bed hopping , every possible threesome GFE. post Arabella: Lea stayed and did her thing again!!!!
Session Length: 1 Hour plus
Fee: $$$$$$$!!!
Hair Length and Color: - Light Brown for both, Lea : Shoulder length , Arabella: long and curly
Smoking Status: - no
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - the Double : total oblivion!!!! too much to describe. GFE everything , everyway, by everybody.
Lea: the ultimate Courtesan. The true professional with a body made to .......! a lady in every sense, a pleaser in every sense, imaginative in every sense. The perfect professional.
I must comment on the nipples. I must comment on the toys even if we did not get too them.
Arabella: Guys quit fussing about the $$$$!!!! It is the law of supply and demand. You haven't heard anyone complain who saw her have you? as it has been said, Pay up of shut up!
A. is An absolute 10 plus in every way. Perfection in body mind and spirit! gorgeous is not enough! Words are not enough. I am a believer!!!!!

Recommendation: YES
Wow - talk about a mind (and other things) blowing experience! You'll be hard-pressed to top that combo. Amazing that you didn't leave on a stretcher, lol.

For any guys who don't already know, they are both ECCIE providers and you can check out their profiles and other reviews at the links below.

Arabella:
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=202868

Lea Madisson:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3862
WOW!!! that's a lot of $$$$$