PSA Regarding Misinformation in Recent Review

Review repudiation is, generally speaking, an ill-conceived marketing tactic, but I completely understand the urge to beat up a keyboard in self-defense when less than flattering (or downright offensive) remarks are made against one's reputation. The result of review rebuttals, unfortunately, is often the worsening of a bad situation. I believe the majority of the membership here, providers and hobbyists alike, agree that the best way for a provider to reject a negative review is to allow the review to die quietly, even if the review is dishonest. I am among that majority.

That being said, it has come to my attention that a recent review of my service presents inaccuracies which may adversely affect a certain demographic's decision to give me their hard-earned dollars. At 400 of those dollars for an introduction, this is no small issue and emotions may run high upon discovery of the truth.

The information to which I object is in the public portion of the review under "physical description." Before I point out the inaccuracy, I ask you to consider the following descriptions against which I have no dispute:
Showcase stats are accurate - 5'8 & 135 ; 36C-30-36 Originally Posted by mtabsw
5'7-8" 135 ish lbs. and in very good shape. Nice perky and responsive nipples, a few unobtrusive tattoos and a nice clean kitty with just the right amount of ass to hold or to watch bounce a little. Very pretty face! Originally Posted by hwy69
5'8" average, fits her profile. Very pretty Originally Posted by Shy guy
I'd say around 5'7, 34b, maybe 140lbs. Originally Posted by crashkopf
web site says 5' 8" 125. I think she has put a few on! Originally Posted by birdiemaker59
Nice lips, nice smooth legs, and a cute little ass cheeks that fit perfectly in my hand, and on my face. Originally Posted by bigk91
5'7", 130 lbs, carrying just a tad extra these days but I like her with a little meat in that ass. Pretty face, smile and eyes. Sexy cum catching dimples. Originally Posted by Gluteman
The description posted in my showcase:
Ethnicity :Caucasian / White
Build: Curvy
Measurements: 36C-30-36
Breasts Enhanced: No
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 135lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Other (Long)
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: A Few
Grooming: Bare
Smoking: Occasional / Social

I've never asked any of my clients to lie about my appearance and I don't condone white knight behavior. I haven't the slightest idea why anyone would describe me as
5'7" - Athletic plus build. Huge awesome tits Originally Posted by Holen1
But it the description does a disservice to the men here and does me no favors, especially sans recommendation. Obviously, I can't speak for the accuracy of the ROS, but (for me) the physical description given calls the entire review into question.

Call this post a threAD if you want. With review comments like
I'm curious on that too. Her profile says C's and the few pics I've seen don't seem to indicate giant knockers. Being a boob guy, those would bump her from Must See to Must See Now status for me. Originally Posted by jimballs12
I'm calling it a public service announcement.
That description is too subjective I agree.

But I also have to agree that 36C is Awesome!!
That description is too subjective I agree.

But I also have to agree that 36C is Awesome!! Originally Posted by bojulay
Thank you for the kind compliment, but awesome or not, C cups are far from huge.

Also, I'm more soft and milfy than lean and athletic.
Not sure of the review but this response should be stickied in the ladies area of "if you must respond to a review, here is how..."
  • NYr
  • 06-26-2015, 08:45 PM
All of this over one person's opinion of your boobs?
She posted this because some people were commenting in the review about
not realizing she had HUGE BOOBS, when it is clearly stated in her showcase
that they are 36C, and also in other reviews.

Not wanting someone to show up looking for her HUGE BOOBS and somehow be
disappointed, when it has been stated in multiple places that they are 36C.

One even commented that he was now more interested because of HUGE BOOBS.
  • JB91
  • 06-26-2015, 09:33 PM
36C can look huge on a gal depending on the wrapping. And it's all subjective.
I had a guy put in a review that I was 5'3 when I'm actually almost 5'9 but the element of surprise is awesome when some clients expect a tiny spinner and get an amazon
I had an ATF once with 36C's. I know because we made a trip to Victoria's Secret once upon a time. I'm a fan!
I much prefer the real thing to imitations.
I am just happy to be quoted by a hot chick.
She posted this because some people were commenting in the review about
not realizing she had HUGE BOOBS, when it is clearly stated in her showcase
that they are 36C, and also in other reviews.

Not wanting someone to show up looking for her HUGE BOOBS and somehow be
disappointed, when it has been stated in multiple places that they are 36C.

One even commented that he was now more interested because of HUGE BOOBS. Originally Posted by bojulay
Exactly. Avoiding an inadvertent misrepresentation or misunderstanding. A very literate post by Catie Mar, too, I might add. Brains are important and sexy.
I am just happy to be quoted by a hot chick. Originally Posted by jimballs12
Now you were quoted by two
I must say, this is TOP CLASS!!!!

Thank You C.M.
Review repudiation is, generally speaking, an ill-conceived marketing tactic, but I completely understand the urge to beat up a keyboard in self-defense when less than flattering (or downright offensive) remarks are made against one's reputation. The result of review rebuttals, unfortunately, is often the worsening of a bad situation. I believe the majority of the membership here, providers and hobbyists alike, agree that the best way for a provider to reject a negative review is to allow the review to die quietly, even if the review is dishonest. I am among that majority.

That being said, it has come to my attention that a recent review of my service presents inaccuracies which may adversely affect a certain demographic's decision to give me their hard-earned dollars. At 400 of those dollars for an introduction, this is no small issue and emotions may run high upon discovery of the truth.

The information to which I object is in the public portion of the review under "physical description." Before I point out the inaccuracy, I ask you to consider the following descriptions against which I have no dispute:

The description posted in my showcase:
Ethnicity :Caucasian / White
Build: Curvy
Measurements: 36C-30-36
Breasts Enhanced: No
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 135lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Other (Long)
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: A Few
Grooming: Bare
Smoking: Occasional / Social

I've never asked any of my clients to lie about my appearance and I don't condone white knight behavior. I haven't the slightest idea why anyone would describe me as
But it the description does a disservice to the men here and does me no favors, especially sans recommendation. Obviously, I can't speak for the accuracy of the ROS, but (for me) the physical description given calls the entire review into question.

Call this post a threAD if you want. With review comments like I'm calling it a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Very classy and well articulated! Off topic, I really love your writing style! Ok, back on topic, thank you for this informative rebuttal!