URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=52705
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Parker/Independence Pkwy
Activities: LFK, DATY, Breast worship, BBBJ, Mish, CG, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, about 5'10", small saggy tits with eraser nipples, mom-damage
Recommendation: No
White Knight here. Sorry you had a bad experience. I have never had anything but a wonderful time with her in 5 + years of being a regular
White Knight here. Sorry you had a bad experience. I have never had anything but a wonderful time with her in 5 + years of being a regular Originally Posted by midlifefun
Well this isn't your review of her, it's his. He is listing his experience he had with her.

OP: Thank you for the review and being brutally honest. Believe it or a not, a lot of guys on this site really appreciate you for it.
Thanks OP for your opinion of your visit.
Wow.....thanks guys. With so many positive reviews, I thought for sure I would get ripped for a negative review. I rely on yours as well to decide who’s next. You guys rock ��
Well dang slubby, mid life made a comment on the review. Deal with it dude. go do your mod job
White Knight here. Sorry you had a bad experience. I have never had anything but a wonderful time with her in 5 + years of being a regular Originally Posted by midlifefun
What in that hell was the point of your reply? That's why white knights are nothing more than Big Bitches.