top 4 of my fantasies come true

Good breed, how about the Easter holidays.

Here is my top 4 of my fantasies come true:

1. My Amazon Fantasy:
I was with Ambar and with Valery who was 1.70 both… I definitely prefer Ambar who is beautiful from head to toe… Valery is pretty and she is younger, but she is much more beautiful and very hot Ambar.

both are from with the licha

2. My Petit Fantasy:
I was with Olivia of 1.62 with blue lights and with eva of 1.60 regal university students... the truth is that neither of the 2 has the face that I expected hahahaha but I definitely stay with Eva, she seemed to me a little cleaner and with a better face... her way of kissing is the best that has touched me in this sport

3. My alternative fantasy
Darketas, Emo girls and punks caught my attention, Ferscort I don't know exactly what it is but Kelly is a strawberry girl agreed with the descriptions that I am mentioning, but I love her beautiful eyes, her white skin and her long and beautiful feet.

4. My vaginal fantasy
Of all the vaginas I've seen, the only vagina that has really caught my attention is Madisson sweet from adh. she has a great body to kiss her, she has hygiene and other perhaps voluptuous qualities, but if there is something that is spectacular, it is her vagina, I really liked her vagina, vaginal lips in their place, zero odors and tastes, very clean and beautiful (her vagina), giving him oral is another world, I don't know if the moans were fake hahaha but I really enjoyed it...