Dementia Joe, the coward, turns tail & runs away from SUPERTRUMP

Outta sight
Yup! Watching the breaking news right now.

It’s gonna be a roller coaster ride! Mini Primary? Do they dare push Laffin Kamala aside after Biden just endorsed her? Dem Convention might end up being one hell of a watch after all lol.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

USA! USA! USA!
SUPERTRUMP takes a bullet, Dementia Joe can't stand up to a little peer pressure.

Keep voting for these cowards, assholes.
AOC as dark horse candidate
^^^^

Oh goodness lmao!
Now is their big chance to go full-on racist, transvestite-friendly, pro-palestinian, and even more anti-American than usual.

The only downside is they can't hide behind their token feeble, pitiful white male anymore.

Guess they no longer need what they believe is plausible deniability?
Need to install cages for the Dim convention.
Floor fight can transition to cage matches.

AOC as dark horse candidate Originally Posted by quimps
AOC is from NYC's Parkchester neigborhood in the Bronx, so she could do well one on one.
Need to install cages for the Dim convention.
Floor fight can transition to cage matches.

AOC is from NYC's Parkchester neigborhood in the Bronx, so she could do well one on one. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I vote for cage matches on the Dim floor!

AOC? One on one with who?
Another Trump fuck up. From the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e25b95fc&ei=32
There’s absolutely zero panic in the Trump Campaign. They’re prepared for anyone that gets the nomination. They had to be, Joe wasn’t capable 3 1/2 years ago.

The Dems now have less than a chance in hell to win this Presidential Election.

Btw, Laffin Kamala and her gaf filled self (venn diagram, yellow buses, the passage of time, etc) has zero delegates, uncommitted and Dean Phillips have more than she does. Not to mention, her favorability rating is lower than Joe’s.

Can we all say together…Mini Primary? They can’t have a primary, they’re outta time for that. Now comes the question of what do the delegates that have pledged to Biden do?

The Dem Convention and everything leading up to it is going to be a joke.

Joe Manchin? Word is he’s considering throwing his hat back in the game. He’s got a better chance than any of the Leftist Libs on the list. But of course….these same Leftist Libs will push his ass out without even giving the Dem voters a shot at selecting him.

Who will the next Puppet be?!?
Panic in the Trump campaign.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0ebdcd52&ei=13 Originally Posted by brasil
can you give me odds on Joe making it ti Jan 20rh

I want ta bet Harris makes a your out Joe move
happy ice cream day
There’s absolutely zero panic in the Trump Campaign. They’re prepared for anyone that gets the nomination. They had to be, Joe wasn’t capable 3 1/2 years ago.

The Dems now have less than a chance in hell to win this Presidential Election.

Btw, Laffin Kamala and her gaf filled self (venn diagram, yellow buses, the passage of time, etc) has zero delegates, uncommitted and Dean Phillips have more than she does. Not to mention, her favorability rating is lower than Joe’s.

Can we all say together…Mini Primary? They can’t have a primary, they’re outta time for that. Now comes the question of what do the delegates that have pledged to Biden do?

The Dem Convention and everything leading up to it is going to be a joke.

Joe Manchin? Word is he’s considering throwing his hat back in the game. He’s got a better chance than any of the Leftist Libs on the list. But of course….these same Leftist Libs will push his ass out without even giving the Dem voters a shot at selecting him.

Who will the next Puppet be?!? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Ratings obsessed Trump understands that the Dem Convention is now on track to far exceed the viewership of the RNC Convention. I doubt that he sees that as a joke. Much of his strategy is to dominate the headlines, whether they are good or bad. The focus in the next several weeks will now be on the Democrats. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile Trump will go on repeating the same old rally red meat, which is now getting tiresome. He is now the old man in the race, rambling on and on. Remember that the majority of voters in the polls indicated they wanted neither Biden nor Trump to run. They now have their wish with Biden. Will that help Trump or hinder him? Let's see.
I have no doubt the Dem Convention is on track to exceed the RNC Convention. For the same reason people watch Nascar races (for the wrecks), or hockey games (for the fights) lol. They’re hoping to see a train wreck for the ages.

I highly doubt Trump is one bit worried about those viewer ratings one bit. And if it goes badly for the Dems, he’ll be laughing all the way back to the White House.

We will certainly see how this all plays out, but either way, I’m going to enjoy watching.