Email Address: lexxxy@protoinmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Mayville
State: New York
Address: in chautauqua country club
Hair Length and Color: both long and bright red with body
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lexxxy has always been a stunner. prettiest provider ever seen. bright blue eyes. pearly whites. pouty lips. huge firm tits. short. reckon 5'5" bbw. tan. reckon she lost 30lbs. natural beauty. hasn't worn dark eyes as often as she used to. wore it again per my request. Arya is a close beauty. her and their gf shannah savannah are tied for 2nd prettiest providers ever seen. more italian lookin than em. pretty brown doe eyes. both got long black lashes. long soft red hair on both. pearly whites too. nice pouty lips too. smaller bbw. thick coke bottle. tall. reckon 5'9" real pale skin. nice big natural tits. had breast reduction to 36DDD from 38 GG. no scars or hardness. real great firm big tits. bigger areolas than lexxxy. both got real soft skin. both real clean scent and taste. met me on the back porch to the country club. were in fancy black cocktail dresses and heels. talkin. laughin. lookin at chautauqua lake. pretty sight. somethin beautiful about happy women carryin on.
Recommendation: Yes
Since face pics are available. We can argue the gross disparity but why bother. The eye of the beholder may need an eye exam whew
ayra aeye ye ye YEYe

oye
Harpoon play? Whew
Since face pics are available. We can argue the gross disparity but why bother. The eye of the beholder may need an eye exam whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
you aint seen em. they are beautiful AF.
2 hooks who weigh a minimum of 500 lbs combined. All you need to know.
2 hooks who weigh a minimum of 500 lbs combined. All you need to know. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
reckon you don't have the equipment to be with big beautiful women. does it make you feel like you're cock is close to average size when you're with skin and bones?
his vision is spot on dick.com

id reckon better than 20/20

you can measure his cock for us
reckon you don't have the equipment to be with big beautiful women. does it make you feel like you're cock is close to average size when you're with skin and bones? Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
I bet you don't even have a dick.

Those girls are baby elephants. Probably closer to 600 lbs between them, only those on the margin would feel comfortable even being seen in public with them.

How can those two fit on the same bed at the same time is what I want to know.
Stay on track an enough of the personal insults!

DD

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
here ...here ol chap!

...lets justs be gentle jimmies an gives ...em a thanks ...fer sharin!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
it's bullshit that the reliable talent is treated like shit by trolls. These girls are stunners. safe. pros. clean. never had a bad time. just cause these losers aint secure with themselves mods let them shit talk BBWs. every thread is highjacked by assholes. if yall hate upstate so much leave it. yall were the first back here. talkin shit.
please mr littledick donts ...judge assholes cause they done sin ...different thans ya

...an ya dids gets a ...thanks fer sharin!
These girls are stunners. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Truly quite stunned by it all indeed. Whew
it's bullshit that the reliable talent is treated like shit by trolls. These girls are stunners. safe. pros. clean. never had a bad time. just cause these losers aint secure with themselves mods let them shit talk BBWs. every thread is highjacked by assholes. if yall hate upstate so much leave it. yall were the first back here. talkin shit. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
reliable

stunners
safe
pros.
clean
are all eye of the beholder in my book

I Upset NY, so please keep trolling the trolls