Email Address: evarussianmodel@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.russianmodeleva.com/from_..._with_love.htm
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: 4 star Hotel near airport
Hair Length and Color: Black and roughly 6 inches below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful thin spinner type with a great attitude, on the shorter side( claims 5'5" but may be even shorter which was fine with me.
Provides great convo and non rushed experience, very accommodating(due to traffic I was 15min late and she was totally fine with it). Great experience overall.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice join date
The last sentence in ROS makes it sound very fishy (maybe advertising) that added with the join date... hmmm
One doesn't need to read the ROS when a one time poster writes about an overpriced traveling rack on join date.
The last sentence in ROS makes it sound very fishy (maybe advertising) that added with the join date... hmmm Originally Posted by floorguy
13 pages of mostly positive reviews stretching over 5 years. I'm thinckin she don't need a shill.

13 pages of mostly positive reviews stretching over 5 years. I'm thinckin she don't need a shill.

. Originally Posted by rooster

Just some promotion for a tour that probably turned bad.

This is Buffalo, the home of the "no show".

That's why they double and triple book.

Oh wait, she's 5'5" and 105 lbs.

Guess that makes her a "spinner" with all the negativity you attach to that. DUH!
I just want to state I am NOT promoting any tour or anyone, simply an honest review. I am new so I understand the skepticism. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. As far as the last sentence in ROS, It was just a notice I did not see in her other reviews that I thought would be good to point out. I hope to become a contributing member to this community and maybe help someone along the way, Thank you
Nice encounter cloud. Dont let that angry fuck deter you in the least
Nice encounter cloud. Dont let that angry fuck deter you in the least Originally Posted by lilylivered
I will not, Thank you sir
op
Welcome ta Upset NY
you may or not be tested more
op
Welcome ta Upset NY
you may or not be tested more Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That almost sounded like "Wakey" OCD
His account is spot on! I saw her myself and i'm SURE she isn't having any trouble booking dates. The dog was cute, she told me the name but her English is a little rough. Nice work Cloud...
His account is spot on! I saw her myself and i'm SURE she isn't having any trouble booking dates. The dog was cute, she told me the name but her English is a little rough. Nice work Cloud... Originally Posted by ben dover
Thank you sir, I agree I didn't mind the dog. I just mentioned it because if someone has a allergy it could ruin there day