Voyeur single or couple?

Looking to have a session with a provider while someone or a couple watches. Only watching no play with us. I will pay the normal rate just cover the difference the provider charges to watch. I have a provider in mind but I'd have to run it by her. Lmk if interested or have any provider suggestions.
Can the watcher her have her when you're done ?
"while someone or a couple watches"
that's all the person or couple can do?

no color commentary, no getting frisky w/ each other, no masturbating of self or other person, nothing but watching??
Looking to have a session with a provider while someone or a couple watches. Only watching no play with us. I will pay the normal rate just cover the difference the provider charges to watch. I have a provider in mind but I'd have to run it by her. Lmk if interested or have any provider suggestions. Originally Posted by Wingman07
can I watch?
can I watch? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Absolutely we need to figure out how to make this happen!
I had a client of a provider watch us several years ago. I invited him in, but he just wanted to stand in the doorway and watch. I think you should be able to find a safe third. Happy hunting.
Sounds pretty hot! Encounter or it didn’t happen, lol. JK
I like to watch ;->
I’d love to
Watch
Absolutely we need to figure out how to make this happen! Originally Posted by Wingman07
Lets do it at my apartment. just let me know when.
I’m very interested!