Do you ever wonder...

how big of an influence your appearance has in the service you get from providers? I mean, some may say every client should receive the same level of companionship, since they’re paying for it, no matter what, but let’s be real. We can see what we’re getting into (literally) before we schedule a session, but most of the time, providers never know what’s on the other side of that door. You ever think the guy writing that negative review might be butt ugly, teeth jacked up, dirty, smelly etc and the provider had to struggle to be as polite as possible all the way through the session?

Now, this is just a thought that I had because in the few sessions I’ve had, the ladies always seemed to be surprised or dare I say pleased when I walk through the door. Maybe I’ve just been lucky, but I’ve never been rushed out of the door or received subpar service.
Nope
I always presume that a good first impression is quite important. There is no such thing as a second first impression.

I always respect their humanity. It costs nothing to be polite.

Clean, generally, yes, very clean, freshly showered, except for one wild child (Independent Provider) who liked me, clean or grungy, as long as it was often. If not for the small donation, each time, we might as well have been discreet lovers.

I will not normally wear a tie, but if it fits the environment, such as a GC, I may well arrive wearing a relatively inexpensive, but not cheap dress shirt, decent slacks, and a sport coat or other type of reasonably nice jacket. I reckon that most guys who do wear ties will remove them as soon as they are not needed, so it would be “normal” to walk into a relaxed environment sans cravat.

After I have established the first impression, I may well be more casual on subsequent visits. When I regularly visited a non-LMT masseuse at an apartment, I would be quite casual, including non-flip-floppy sandals, because it fit the environment, and facilitated undressing upon arrival, and getting dressed afterward.

I am considering trying a new AMP, where being dressed-up would not be an advantage, that I can see, but I just might bring a modest flower arrangement, for the first visit. Women appreciate little things like that, even if I am seeing them for “business” reasons.

Edited to add: In the late Eighties, when I was a regular at one GC, and made it a point to dress nice each time, and again early in this century, when I was a regular at Michaels/TGSOE, and was typically business-casual, the OTC offers I got from the dancers and a waitress were, but for one exception, fee-free.
They aren't concerned how you are dressed. It's not a job interview
Absolutely
I have long hair, wear shorts and a T-shirt.
The girls love me.
Hygiene hygiene hygiene
Nothing smells better or looks better than money knocking at their door. Your hygiene and looks can be overlooked, but shitty behavior will get no love. Providers draw the line with bad behavior, not looks.
It all depends on where I am going. I dress for the occasion. If we are meeting at a best Western or LaQuinta, probably a pair of dress slacks and a polo.

If she is staying at the Marriott downtown and the dress code is higher than I will put on a jacket and maybe a tie.

I dress for the occasion. I want to blend in when I walk through those doors and head for the elevator. I want to look like I know where I am going so I don't stand out.

This week I am staying at a medium range hotel in a tourist zone and scheduled a incall. I definitely don't want her walking through the doors looking like she is going to a club. I want her to show up nice, but want her to bring a bag and change outfits and into stripper heels once she arrives.
what no cowboy boots
I love a man in back tight Jeans & white dress shirt and boots ,, man this get's me hot
years ago when I was at a club in Cal where I live a gent was visiting form Houston and he had on the jeans & shirt & boots , all I did was dream of him for year's ....
he was good looking too ,
My ATF sauntered through my door a year and a half ago being all tall and dreamy and wearing a nice suit and custom shirt and no tie...I haven't stopped swooning since.
Nothing smells better or looks better than money knocking at their door. Your hygiene and looks can be overlooked, but shitty behavior will get no love. Providers draw the line with bad behavior, not looks. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
I take issue with over looking the hygiene part...I've read MANY a threads and posts from women that beg to differ.
��...We do not care what your wearing...as long as you are Shower Fresh & CLEAN....
At least I do not.
It's all coming off anyway!
��
You're gonna get a freshly showered, manscaped down there, fresh minty breath and positive attitude having handsome son-of-gun gent with me ladies!

There's a certain brand of Axe Body Spray that I use that provider ladies really like. I'm not naming it, it's my secret lol. I'll just say it's one of the new Axe's that have came out.
First impression lets me know what type of person you are right off the bat.
Pristine hygiene is a must. You’ll always get that with me so I expect the same. & most importantly is the attitude. You can always wash off bad odor & stench. What a person can’t remove is their shitty behavior. Until they change
My .02