Another question about time

• Omari
  • 10-21-2010, 06:54 PM
If a client or provider shower/bathe when arriving to the session; is that time deducted from the session. I always shower prior to the session but I drive 45-60 minutes to hobby. I'm just asking.
I have felt that if I need to shower and it's an option them it should count timewise. However being that I shower before any session if they require that I shower then I don't feel it is fair to count it against my time.

That's my thoughts on that issue.
If a client or provider shower/bathe when arriving to the session; is that time deducted from the session. I always shower prior to the session but I drive 45-60 minutes to hobby. I'm just asking. Originally Posted by Omari

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=85968

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=85968

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
LMAO, there are only a few topics that get beat more than this, should I start one and get Rambro Creed in on it, lol.......
As I age more, taking a shower has become the best part of my foreplay.
  • bbkid
  • 10-22-2010, 07:25 AM
As I age more, taking a shower has become the best part of my foreplay. Originally Posted by Htowner
Me too, and if she gets in there with me, I never make it to the show.
Please don't do that......please.

LMAO, there are only a few topics that get beat more than this, should I start one and get Rambro Creed in on it, lol....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Showers with providers can be very stimulating.
My motto is...

If you smell bad enough i have to ask you to shower than your on the clock!!!

If you take a quick rinse off on your own then i start after you shower(thats if i dont join you)!
  • Omari
  • 10-22-2010, 03:36 PM
My motto is...

If you smell bad enough i have to ask you to shower than your on the clock!!!

If you take a quick rinse off on your own then i start after you shower(thats if i dont join you)! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thank you BDS. That is exactly what I was looking for. I always shower prior to leaving my house/work/whereever but I like to rinse off the boys after driving a long distance.