Question for the Guys

Have you ever bought a girls panties off of her?

When I was working at P10 when I was 19 I had a guy get a dance from me and of course it turned me on the way I was grinding on him. When I was finished (he knew my panties were extremely wet) he asked me if he could buy them off of me. I was a little caught off guard when asked but thought he was wanting/willing to pay 60.00 for a 12.00 pair of sweating, lady love soaked panties then whatever.......

Have any of you ever bought a panties from your ATF in the bedroom or the strip club??
Had a civie gal slip her 'happy' panties in my pocket after I helped her have a big O in them. Her scent was amazing!
Nope. I read that Zakk Wylde grew his beard so he could eat his wifes pussy before he went out on the road and have her sent on him. I think that would smell kinda foul after a day or two. Never been into panties I just like taking them off to see what is under them.
Never been into panties I just like taking them off to see what is under them. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Maci, saw your post and had to tell you a very true story....

Was working out of my hotel in Germany, been there several weeks and a lady I was dating here in Austin decided to mail a pair of her "well perfumed" panties to me; I collect my mail one day on the way to see a client; I saw the envelope with her name on it , smiled, and tucked it into my suit jacket, thinking I would "read" her letter later; not realizing what was in the envelope....

Arrived at my clients office building; walked up to the security checkpoint, and one of the dogs on duty began sniffing around me...

The guards immediately pulled me to the side, my client, (female, with her two female interns) are watching me wide-eyed at this point..

The dog is at point on my jacket, I remove it and lay out my mail, and the guard opens the package and slips out the panties, holds them up for inspection and all to see, smiles at me, everyone is laughing, I am beet red in the face; my client is staring at me only slightly amused...

After a very tense meeting, I was pleasantly surprised with a dinner invitation from my client for that evening....
Have you ever bought a girls panties off of her?

When I was working at P10 when I was 19 I had a guy get a dance from me and of course it turned me on the way I was grinding on him. When I was finished (he knew my panties were extremely wet) he asked me if he could buy them off of me. I was a little caught off guard when asked but thought he was wanting/willing to pay 60.00 for a 12.00 pair of sweating, lady love soaked panties then whatever.......

Have any of you ever bought a panties from your ATF in the bedroom or the strip club?? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
There's actually been complaints on this board about guys "jacking" the provider's panties without her knowledge. Can't remember which provider it was but she stated she was actually having to go out and buy more panties on a regular basis due to hers often disappearing after appointments.
Not sure I'd pay for a pair. It's been said in Japan they have Vending Machines where men can buy the used panties from girls.
http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.asp

@ Runswithscissors-Funny story!!! I had a similar incident though not in nearly as public of a place as happened to you.
sure, but never for that much.

If she's wearing a dress, it's extra hot to have a lady coyly slip them off in public.
I've bitten a few off and then had to pay for them afterwards because they were her 'favorite'... does that count?
before I really needed to pay for sex 19- mid 20's, I would collect the panties of my conquests. I had to get rid of them when I thought I had met the one lol but as I have gotten older and fatter, the panties are not as hot looking as when I was collecting them back in the day so they can keep em!

sixx