You got questions, I got answers 💋💋

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
-Swami X
Sex after 10 years without was the question that wasn’t being asked .. sex after 10 years without was definitely the answer as well as the restoration of an enjoyable life. Once again an outstanding photo Rochelle wow amazing
And all the world was right again....xoxo
Sex is indeed the answer to many questions. Mental, physical and emotional health are all improved by a simple 3 letter word. SEX = Stress relief, Calorie burner, and self worth builder. Thank you Rochelle for providing me with the answer to these questions.
Now I'm looking forward to seeing how Rochelle answers some other questions.
Now I'm looking forward to seeing how Rochelle answers some other questions. Originally Posted by Josey Wales

Challenge accepted. 😉
Sex is indeed the answer to many questions. Mental, physical and emotional health are all improved by a simple 3 letter word. SEX = Stress relief, Calorie burner, and self worth builder. Thank you Rochelle for providing me with the answer to these questions. Originally Posted by Weatherman77
Aww you are always welcome love xoxo
Did you ever see the movie “For Love of the Game” with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston? There is a scene early in the movie they were having dinner together for the first time. They asked each other questions and Kevin’s last question was “how do you like to be kissed?” Listen and watch her response. The sound quality is a little weak bc it’s a video recording of a TV. But if you listen and watch closely you will see her response. It’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this post!!

https://youtu.be/gVUP2fm34Vs
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
-Swami X Originally Posted by Rochelle77
WOW!!! Hello Beautiful Lady!!!
Whoa! That’s hot
sexy as fuckkkkkk
Did you ever see the movie “For Love of the Game” with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston? There is a scene early in the movie they were having dinner together for the first time. They asked each other questions and Kevin’s last question was “how do you like to be kissed?” Listen and watch her response. The sound quality is a little weak bc it’s a video recording of a TV. But if you listen and watch closely you will see her response. It’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this post!!

https://youtu.be/gVUP2fm34Vs Originally Posted by austin88998833
YES! Oooh loved that, absolutely forgot about that movie🥰😘
WOW!!! Hello Beautiful Lady!!! Originally Posted by tophat42
Hello love ❤️
Whoa! That’s hot Originally Posted by jim1995
Thank you darling 😘
sexy as fuckkkkkk Originally Posted by DallasRain
Why thank you hotness 😉