University Presidents hearings

I’m not a fan of Elise Stefaniks Trump leanings but I loved the way she beat the crap out of the Ivy League presidents. They should be embarrassed by their lack of sensible protection for the Jewish kids at these schools.
I guess the money from oil rich countries was more important to them.
And it didn’t stop there, the garbage these schools encourage, like black only study areas, has gone on without challenge.
About time!!
Welcome to Obama’s America. He said I’m going to change America one day at a time.
President of U Penn, Liz Magill, was forced to resign. Hopefully more to come.
... Now, now there, mate... Let's be fair.
She "voluntarily resigned"... And the school there surely accepted
her resignation.

... I'd reckon that they had 100,000,000 reason to do so.

#### Salty
"Voluntarily resigned" lol. Semantics.
Representative Burgess Owens was also great to watch. Him trying to make sense of “Chocolate City” dorms and study areas at schools like MIT was almost funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.
These are dorms created for blacks only. What are we doing!?
McGill resigned her previous position, still a tenured faculty member. Oh geez wiz!
McGill resigned her previous position, still a tenured faculty member. Oh geez wiz! Originally Posted by Chase7
... Hmmmm... Wonderin' IF they will still get the money?
The 100 Million might be contingent on her being
separated from employment with the college.

#### Salty
SNL did a spoof of the hearings, mocking Elise Stefanik and obviously taking the side of the Ivy League presidents.
If liberals need any refresher on why Trump is heavily favored on the GOP side and inching ahead of Biden, heres another reason. The media gets more ridiculous every year.
They're just working with the material he gives them. Truth be told, it's trump and his cult who get more ridiculous every year.
They're just working with the material he gives them. Truth be told, it's trump and his cult who get more ridiculous every year. Originally Posted by tommy156
I hate Trump, but he didn’t provide this material. However he is the answer in a lot of people’s eyes to counter this type of nonsense.

What happened in 2020 wasn’t a stolen election, it was enough republicans and pretty much all democrats hated him too much to vote for him. This kind of garbage will make people rethink their pick.
... And derailed right off-topic. ...

Lemme know IF and WHEN you lads wanna get back on-topic
and discuss university anti-semitism and what not.

#### Salty