Incall or out call

Which do prefer in call or outcall? Why?

a. incall

b.outcall
I prefer outcall....because the sheets are clean,towels clean and I don't have to rush to leave
If Sarah has an incall, you will never see me there, in that room.

I have been known to rent a room in the same facilit she might have an incall in, for the night, strictly for us.

The majority of the time, I get my own room, for the night. When we meet, we never know when we are "finished". And as far as any body is concerned, we are just "another guest".
Incall is a hell of a lot more conveinent. But for some reason, outcall is more exciting for me. The anticipation of the lady coming to see me is so much more intense than walking up to the door myself. I don't get it but that's how I am.
At home I prefer outcall, simply because I love the glamour and going to beautiful hotels ....In US, incalls.
If I'm meeting a provider for the first time, definitely incall. Then if I do repeat, it doesn't matter to me. Usually asks if there's a discount for outcall, if she's a local lady.
I like Incalls, I like setting up the right kind of atmosphere, taking my time getting ready and able to do my good luck happy dance before my date- and that is kinda hard to do in the car on the way to an outcall.
I want to see the happy dance. I appreciate the performing arts.
I like Incalls, I like setting up the right kind of atmosphere, taking my time getting ready. and able to do my good luck happy dance before my date- and that is kinda hard to do in the car on the way to an outcall. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I prefer Incalls for the same reason. You are able to control exactly how and where everything is placed, which in return makes me more comfortable. It's just easier to set the mood. The best part is being able to get everything ready, including myself without feeling rushed.
I like the incall. I like to enter in her domain. I can get a sense of how she is. I like to know who I am with. I pay attention to the little detail. I have done out calls but, I like her to peak in the peep hole to see what she gets to unwrap. Surprise!
I like outcalls. I see the same girls except for an occassional traveler. I do the incall with the traveling girls.
Local I prefer incall, out of town i prefer outcall. I already have the room when I am out of town.
Incall is a hell of a lot more conveinent. But for some reason, outcall is more exciting for me. The anticipation of the lady coming to see me is so much more intense than walking up to the door myself. I don't get it but that's how I am. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
But then with a lady I have seen before, who is willing, there is nothing that kicks off a session better than walking into a room where she is already jay bird nekkid. Kinda hard to do with outcall.
If you have "keys" to the city, you can do the hybrid incall/outcall!
I like Incalls, I like setting up the right kind of atmosphere, taking my time getting ready and able to do my good luck happy dance before my date- and that is kinda hard to do in the car on the way to an outcall. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That is exactly how I feel!!!