Sex workers help men in so many ways!

Watched great Ted Talk about how men are brought up to be strong and tough. And that they can come to us and just be themselves. Also the importance of touch and human connection. A man whose wife had died and he hadnt even had as much as a hug in years. Men need sex to feel cared about and manly. What we do isnt just about that one act. We fill other needs and that made me feel proud
I consider myself the twisted wife...the wife you wish you had!
Meaning I take up where your wife left off......the guys love their wives but have needs that arent being met so they need us to be surrogates.....although its usually not just about the sex...its also the touch and intimancy and the attention....they need to feel like they are KINGS! Oh and a hot wild fu&k is an added bonus lol!
Oh Dallas...you just had to end your reply with that naughty talk! Lol. I was being serious here. A life with no sex and nobody to cuddle with or talk to? Even being married...guys get lonely and feel neglected. Being single is lonely! I know that. Its not good for a person physically or mentally. I love it when a guy pours his heart out and i can be here for them.
Ladies I don't understand Why They Don't Legalize It And even have insurance companies covering it. Less stress equals less health issues. Suzanne you are so right it is a scientifically proven fact that men measure the amount of love in a relationship by the setx that they are receiving. Yes they love their wives as Dallas said they just don't have physical needs met. Personally I just love what I do.
You ladies are great some day I want to see sweet Suzanne
I all ready see Dallas when she's in town
Mmm sweet Catman..luv u

Suzanna. Yre so right..we are just marriage fluffers lol