Hobby trolls?

So what's y'all's view point on trolls?

What are the pros and cons of trolls?

Do think they make us reevaluate how we look at things?
Could you write your feelings on the subject matter? I'm having a hard time understanding the message your trying to convey with just a headshake.
Nah, I'm kinda tired right now mate. I'm sure you'll find out the answers to your query shortly, but then again I could be mildly trolling you too. Quite the conundrum.
Trolling is a sport.....

If it were a game... you would be loosing
Trolling is a sport.....

If it were a game... you would be loosing Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
l4b...........agree like a motherfucker.....

Sad little fucks.
Sad little fucks. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Now now, that's a very disrespectful way of talking. Let's be courteous and follow the golden rule.
Trolling is a sport.....

If it were a game... you would be loosing Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Oh shit, here I am agreeing with L4B.
Damn .... first thing i check for when El Pistolero posts .... is that "closed" sign.

Damn .... for once, disappointed.
Oh shit, here I am agreeing with L4B. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Yes P, it was painful indeed......
  • Sonya
  • 11-13-2014, 08:13 AM
This was written about Veronica Franco in the 17th century. By a poet named Maffio.
Intendo che, quand'un ve vuol basar. Vole Cinque o Sie scundi, e con fadiga. Con I cinquanta ve lasse chivar. Pecca, alla Fe, I parenti che no liga. Quei che ve fa ste paghe, co avesse. El balsalmo o la mana Su la faga. ( for those that can't read Italian)
I mean that she asks for five or six scundi if you want to kiss her. And that for 50 she barely gives you a fuck. It's truly a shame that families do not tie up those who pay such prices, as though she had balsam or manna in her cunt.

Trolls aren't new,original or interesting. But I'm reading a book about a courtesan from 400 years ago and that poet died poor and alone. Js.
So what's y'all's view point on trolls?

What are the pros and cons of trolls?

Do think they make us reevaluate how we look at things? Originally Posted by Chincho
shoegum.jpg
Poets always die poor and alone.
One needs look no further than Father Wayward to understand that.
This was written about Veronica Franco in the 17th century. By a poet named Maffio.
Intendo che, quand'un ve vuol basar. Vole Cinque o Sie scundi, e con fadiga. Con I cinquanta ve lasse chivar. Pecca, alla Fe, I parenti che no liga. Quei che ve fa ste paghe, co avesse. El balsalmo o la mana Su la faga. ( for those that can't read Italian)
I mean that she asks for five or six scundi if you want to kiss her. And that for 50 she barely gives you a fuck. It's truly a shame that families do not tie up those who pay such prices, as though she had balsam or manna in her cunt.

Trolls aren't new,original or interesting. But I'm reading a book about a courtesan from 400 years ago and that poet died poor and alone. Js. Originally Posted by Sonya
Turns out people have been complaining about hookers and GPS even since the 16th century, hoodathunkit!

...who said shmb's can't be edumacational!