Best SW spots in Dallas North of 30

Have had some luck around Forest/635, Dennis/Royal and Harry Hines/Walnut Hill area here and there. Went out last night (Saturday) around midnight and all 3 areas were a ghost town despite relatively nice weather. Curious some other good spots to check out that aren't South Dallas? The other big SW thread got shut down so I thought I'd start this one.
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2016, 10:40 PM
I started the other thread and just noticed it was shut down? I would like to know what's the reason for the lock down?

I've seen Latinas sw just north of the 635 on garland rd.
I started the other thread and just noticed it was shut down? I would like to know what's the reason for the lock down?

I've seen Latinas sw just north of the 635 on garland rd. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Awesome! Will have to give that a shot. Any tips on best days/times?
Those are the three main areas: 35/nw hwy region, 635/garland road, south dallas. of course you can find action in other regions but these are the primary go to areas.
Dennis/Royal has been the best spot I've found. 35/nwhwy near the amps over there?
SW on Garland Road at 635? Did not know that. Anyone been to Bombones near that intersection? Looks like a Breastaurant ala Twin Peaks with a Latin flavor.
Those are the three main areas: 35/nw hwy region, 635/garland road, south dallas. of course you can find action in other regions but these are the primary go to areas. Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Is it usually slow like that Saturday midnight ish? I thought that was a hot time
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2016, 09:00 PM
Any updates?
Bombones - I have been there a couple of times on Sat/Sun afternoons for football - I was not impressed by the staff or uniforms. If you want a chica hooters, got to Ojos Locos off NW hwy. Much better looking chicas and uniforms. Yesterday I stopped in at Bombshells on 35 next to Silver City - had some great looking staff wearing nice short skirts. Only been there twice and so no info on if any of the girls date.
I'm normally out during the day, so don't catch the primo walker hours and traffic (not really my thing). I do like the titty bars though. Down by Liptick, I have seen a tall dark skinned ebony on HH just south of Walnut Hill lately (mid day). She was wearing bright wight pants and it made me think of the post about the one who gave someone a run around there. She got swept up quick both times I saw her. Saw two large white girls on Dennis just north of Royal on my way out (around 630). Not sloppy big, but pushing bbw status. It was just getting dark and I was surprised they were out already.
I was at an adult video store and one of the girls said she was just at a Motel 6 off of Forest/635 that was busy with all sorts of action. I didn't think there was a Motel 6 at that intersection; but there is one off of Forest at 635/35 (next to the car dealership). Didn't see anything though. Saw two ladies off Dennis, but they were talking with LE. Harry Hines looked empty.
Looked up all the major hot-spots today and this is what i found.

Dennis/Royal
A few bbw looking ladies non of them black. No popo in sight but i did spot what looked like their handlers parked on the side of the road. It's next to impossible to pick up anything here in my opinion as the man can see the going on from quite a distance away. A week or two ago i watched a monger get popped. There are some girls right at the two gas stations but its too hot to even bother. Action dies out after 11pm.

635/Jupiter
Came by here today and found a girl right at the gas station as you exit. I believe there is a cheap ass hotel right in the area. As i was looking for a place to turn and holla i encountered the popo parked next to each other on a side street and took off..Too hot
again.

Fair Park/Mlk etc
Got this spot from Justin Slayers reveiws, This area is just scary and i'm too scared to scoop. Last time i was here i kept on running into some kid on a bike on each turn i took...not good. I left but will return if i need that bottom barrel stuff.

635.Skillman/Audelia
Bone dry.

75/Spring Valley/Mahan Rd
Encountered a really hot chick here while on the way to the club. As per my monger etiquette i did not pull a suicidal u turn but i kept straight and circled the block. On getting back i watched a monger scoop in and pick her up.

That's it for now.
I was at an adult video store and one of the girls said she was just at a Motel 6 off of Forest/635 that was busy with all sorts of action. I didn't think there was a Motel 6 at that intersection; but there is one off of Forest at 635/35 (next to the car dealership). Didn't see anything though. Saw two ladies off Dennis, but they were talking with LE. Harry Hines looked empty. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
I'm familiar with that Motel 6. Are there usually girls hanging in the parking lot? i've driven through a couple times but haven't seen anything
I found a little honey hole.
On the corner of Storey Ln and Overlake Dr. I've seen 4 White/Hispanic women on foot.
A friend has gone to the motel 6 ,he just pulled in the parking lot and got waved to go in . He also got ripped off as someone hid under the bed and went through his wallet .