3 hot hookers on a Friday nite....

Are hanging out doing......Nothing!! Good lord it must be slow in town tonite lol. Well, cept for that guy we all three just got done playin with..... next!!!
I wonder if he was able to walk back to his car.LOL Hmmmm....
HaHaHa!!! That's my kind of fun !!! I think I saw him crawl to his truck !! Round 2 any one !?!?!?
Hopefully he made it home, lol. Wow, nice
So jealous of the guys who are at the right place at the right time!! That is one lucky STIFF!!
Bet he wasn't stiff when he left.
So jealous of the guys who are at the right place at the right time!! That is one lucky STIFF!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Can I get an AMEN?
My timing is always off with these SBC ladies!
Can I get an AMEN?
My timing is always off with these SBC ladies! Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Can I get an AMEN?
My timing is always off with these SBC ladies! Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Patience and perseverance my friend . And if you're looking to play with all three of us at once, better eat those Wheaties, pineapples....and yeah, a red bull or three since NONE of us tap out
Patience and perseverance my friend . And if you're looking to play with all three of us at once, better eat those Wheaties, pineapples....and yeah, a red bull or three since NONE of us tap out Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
I don't tap out
Go majic, got your triple!!!
Patience and perseverance my friend . And if you're looking to play with all three of us at once, better eat those Wheaties, pineapples....and yeah, a red bull or three since NONE of us tap out Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Wheaties for strength, pineapples for flavor, and Redbull for stanima. You keep talking to me like that Ms Majic Mouth and I am going to fall in love will you before I ever meet you!
Wheatley for strength, pineapples for flavor, and Redbull for stanima. You keep talking to me like that Ms Majic Mouth and I am going to fall in love will you before I ever meet you! Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Destiny Devine, you my dear are Fucking sexy!!!
Wheaties for strength, pineapples for flavor, and Redbull for stanima. You keep talking to me like that Ms Majic Mouth and I am going to fall in love will you before I ever meet you! Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Oh honey, I already HAVE your number....you haven't had cock worship till you've played in my playground...