BodiesRX is it legit?

not much info if its a actutal spot or set up?
not much info if its a actutal spot or set up? Originally Posted by Bengee

Yea if only there were reviews and a way to search for them.
It's legit. Formally Bdworx. They use to operate out of a studio but now a few spots that are private residences. If you are familiar with Bdworx before they opened a studio, its like that.
Didn’t Bdworx post a request for legal assistance after the Bungalow bust?

Might want to read up on that whole scene before diving in. Particularly if they are using STRs.
STRs. Originally Posted by TinMan

I'm about to sound dumb.... but I'm not familiar with this one and my google foo found "short term relationship" and "sexually transmitted religion"
Short Term Rentals

City of Plano is trying to control STR's for this very reason. Neighbors complaining about guys, only guys, coming and going all day long into one house. It becomes obvious what's going on...

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/se...n-men/3175190/

STR's were thought to be the way to avoid LE by changing locations every couple of months. But that's just a shell game, as the same citizen complaints come in from different parts of the city.

If you find a lady working in a neighborhood, please be very cautious. A residence is not as safe and inconspicuous as you might think.
Bengee, for more info, you might want to post this is Coed or the Spa forums and *not* in the Review forum.