Encounter: BR Kelly1000 - Kelly Banks - READ THIS REVIEW FIRST!

User ID: Kelly1000
Date: 8-30-24
Name: Kelly Banks
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: kellybanks69@yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Near College Drive
Activities: Incredible BBBJ, CFS, PSE
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Holy Shit, this lady is HOT. See my reply to this post.
Recommendation: Yes
She's a sweetheart, but be prepared to have your ear talked off. My last visit was supposed to be a hr but lasted over 2hr(not just talking either).
The only provider in BR atm IMHO, there are a few other decent options but Kelly puts them to shame. One thing that I love(but don't expect others to follow) is that whenever you see her the first time is the rate that she will charge you in the future, grandfathered in so to speak.
She's awesome. I think everybody on this board knows about her by now. Can't go wrong with an appointment with Kelly just make sure to book at least 30 mins before the time u want cause she's always late but makes up for it with a mind blowing session
Welcome to the club. She’s a blast.
I couldn't agree more ! She is definitely the best !
Yeah, everything i posted got deleted, so this review is kinda useless now. Anyway, if you haven't seen, go see her. She's amazing.
Everything you posted is still there. You just can see your own post because you don’t have premium access. Not sure why you decided to make a separate post rather than putting details in the ROS, but my guess is you won’t get review credit because of that.
Everything you posted is still there. You just can see your own post because you don’t have premium access. Not sure why you decided to make a separate post rather than putting details in the ROS, but my guess is you won’t get review credit because of that. Originally Posted by Joe Blows

Oh. Cool. Yeah, i can't see the content of my own reply. I didn't put it in private tags. I guess a moderator did. Didn't think that information was appropriate for ROS, since it doesn't give any details of my visit. Didn't think it was private enough to need to hide.

I knew i wasn't providing enough details for premium credit, and I'm fine with that.

Just trying to help out anyone who hasn't seen her yet without spoiling the surprise. I think it would be an even more amazing encounter if you had no idea what was about to happen.
She's awesome. I think everybody on this board knows about her by now. Can't go wrong with an appointment with Kelly just make sure to book at least 30 mins before the time u want cause she's always late but makes up for it with a mind blowing session Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
True, she's almost certain to be at least 30 minutes late, but you can tell that the time is spent on quality preparation and not on BS.
pictures?
I seem to remember a couple of "public" pics of her from several years ago but apparently they haven't been saved. She will send you a pic when you contact her.
I saw her yesterday. Everything in her reviews is true. Let her run the show and you are guaranteed to have a great time. Review to follow.
I concur. My mind would have exploded if I didn’t know what was coming.