Just letting you know

Due to the wreck I was in this past week ... I have been unable to take any appointments... I just wanted to let you know.. I will be honering the special I had set for last week... For those of you that had to reschedule with me... I want to thank you for your patience.... Flexibility and understanding....
I truely look forward to spending time with you...
Till then...

Kisses...
Kia
Due to the wreck I was in this past week ... I have been unable to take any appointments... I just wanted to let you know.. I will be honering the special I had set for last week... For those of you that had to reschedule with me... I want to thank you for your patience.... Flexibility and understanding....
I truely look forward to spending time with you...
Till then...

Kisses...
Kia Originally Posted by Kia.Mischief
I was not one of those who had an appointment with you but I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery!
I will be honering the special I had set for last week... Originally Posted by Kia.Mischief
I hope you are doing well. This is a good way to do business.
An excellent way to TCB Babe. Hope you're back soon.
wish ya the best sugar!
  • "BoB"
  • 06-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Here's to a full and speedy recovery....it is good that you are still with us!

"BoB"
Get well soon

I may just have to schedule an appointment to help her with her medical bills...and, of course, because this is a fucking awesome non-threAD.

Hope you get better soon, sweetheart.
Get well, and my best to you for a speedy and safe recovery.
Get well Kia, hope to see you soon
I hope you get well soon Kia! Sorry to hear about the accident
Get well soon Kia!
  • bbkid
  • 06-21-2012, 07:34 AM
I'll require the police report AND a note from your doctor............. j/k, baby.

Hope you're okay and back in action soon!
Kia - hope you're doing OK and back soon. Wishing you a quick recovery...!!