ladies pics taken from this week

I tend to see a ladies showcase one time from that point I decide if I would like to see her or put her on the ignore list
There are many times when a lady will update her pics and because I dismissed her the first time I don't bother looking again
And sure enough I stumble across a profile and kick myself for not noticing the first time

so ladies anyone have new pics they would like to share taken from this week? From today? Or new and updated showcase?

Post your new photos ladies
This is one of the reasons why I love twitter. In fact, you can follow me on twitter @mybrownsugababy for real-time updates and selfies. There are many other providers who utilize twitter and even instagram for this purpose.

Actually, here's one that I took when I had my auburn hair in. Enjoy!

This is one of the reasons why I love twitter. In fact, you can follow me on twitter @mybrownsugababy for real-time updates and selfies. There are many other providers who utilize twitter and even instagram for this purpose.

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Oh datum..... but I hate social media. I barely check my Facebook.
Wow!!!! Very nice!!! I do commend you for keeping the twitter verse on their toes
Twitter has been a great tool I use to see recent pics and get to know a ladies personality
I love following ab
Yep. Twitter is where it's at...

You can see video clips, selfies, and never before seen photos on my Twitter.

Plus it's refreshingly entertaining. My Twitter username (@Eva_Damita) is found on my showcase and website.

Here's some exclusive selfies fresh from the Twitter oven...
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2016, 12:12 AM

That's a hot babe right there, can't wait to eat me some BSB.

Hi baby!!!! love the hair...
All of my pics in my showcase were taken within the last two months

This one was taken on Friday
Gorgeous Jules!!!
Jules, you are incredible about keeping updated pics.
I love taking self-shot photos as often as I can. I also usually share them on my twitter (@LenaDuvall).

I took this is in January while visiting Austin:

I've actually recently become a little transfixed with making sexy mini vids!
These are from earlier this month:

I agree I like that ladies have Twitter to show updated pictures and updates.

This one was taken on Friday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules Jaguar definitely looking intoxicatingly gorgeous!!!
Yep. Twitter is where it's at...

You can see video clips, selfies, and never before seen photos on my Twitter.

Plus it's refreshingly entertaining. My Twitter username (@Eva_Damita) is found on my showcase and website.

Here's some exclusive selfies fresh from the Twitter oven... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Looks delicious.
  • L.A.
  • 02-24-2016, 08:31 AM

This one was taken on Friday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Those eyes...OMG!
Oh these pics are all amazing ladies now my list to follow has grown
Jules are you on twitter?