Can You Not Read Or Are You Playing Games?? ..lol..REALLY!!?

Handle, Is 7Aurelius# +1 214-4**-59** Do not post full telephone numbers - VS from here messaged me to set an appt. I gave him my # to get addr at 11:56pm he texted me and i gave my incall location. He arrived and asked me if the HrGFE was MSOG. He pulled up my latest ad and it Clearly says 160/HrGfe. MSOG is offered with my 90min as i told him and he then said "well, i thought it was MSOG nevermind then". Dude need to ask ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU SET AN APPOINTMENT with Me or Any lady PERIOD lol. You look...... Well nevermind
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1645553&highlight=

Who Can't Uunderstan. ..

Who Wants to Have some Real Fun!? Lol
Prob need to say no **
And Im mixed lol!
1st this unprofessional immature child posted my phone number.... I won't be a dick and return the favor by posting her address....
2nd you responded to MY add earlier for a session.... I was granting you a favor...
3rd your tcb sucks ass it shouldn't take me waiting outside your apartment complex 10 minutes before you text me the gate code or apt number.....not to mention the time it took you to even confirm your availability......
4th At NO time during scheduling or when I arrived did you state it would be another person besides us present..... But when you opened the door there was your Edit - VS ass "friend" who boyfriend put her out that later morphed into your "sister".
5th you asked me what I was looking for and didn't even know your own ad... Because you were edit - VSout of your fucking mind... And when I offered to pay more for msog you said no so yes I left you fucking idiot... I didn't want 90 minutes...

Lastly I scheduled with Sexii Redd and she accommodated me fully and made more money then your dumb ass would have simply because she knows the value of good tcb and communication.....
And don't make me post these text messages with your illiterate ass... Funny how you wanna text me after you post this shit that your "friend,sister, is now a provider.....

You stated none of that just had a bitch sitting on a couch... I don't do business like that period....
Your A Waste Of My Time . PERIOD have a good night lil man !
Mad you couldn't get over.
Btw Edit - VS FREE PLACE HERE lol trust that drinks Yes!
Have a couple drinks with Us & take. ....
Have Fun
Hissy Fits do not go in alerts. Only Alerts go in Alerts. Moved to Correct Forum.
Ok babe thank you
I'll Never !
Happy Hobbyin All !!
My ads are CLEAR
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1645553&highlight=
I can read, this post reads /stay away from MzChloeRae she is unstable and petty.
How did I do?
Get The Facts baby .

Then speak

2! BP!?

Meanwhile, i'll Have a Rum&Coke later!

No Worries for You, I Do Not See BP guys.

Have a great day
Did they change the rules again? I thought posting full phone numbers awarded tards a one year vacation?

And I thought the required masking of numbers is: 214-***-*123.

Can this be clarified please?
Lmao!
I havnt had this issue before. 1St for everything. Some learn from mistakes/wrong and other's never do.

Im sure if you have any site questions they'll be happy to help.
wow my list of "do not sees" gets bigger.
Don't listen to the haters Chloe, it's your business, run it the way you want. I wish everyone that had a problem posted it with the passion you did, very informative.