In Response to my Latest No Review

It may be only the second in my lustrous career in the hobby. Does it matter to me? No not really. But I do want to say that you cant honestly expect a lady to be excited to do things that are not to her liking. I.e. head over the bed giving you TUMA when I cant fucking breathe. As well as trying to force your cock down my fucking throat and trying to force me to do something that is WELL DOCUTMENTED that I DONT SWALLOW.

So I will gladly accept this no review knowing that the reviewer was rather forceful more to my liking. Now i have done what was requested to many with the utmost enthusiasm. But when you are a heavy gentlemen and want to basically smother me with your ass that is not at all acceptable and when trying to breathe you the reviewer just pressed harder. i am not into those sessions where you feel that you are allowed to act that way.

But to all of you gentlemen that are truly gentlemen, I always give me best and all know that i am very accommodating. Within reason. Just check the other 170+ YES reviews. But the ladies reading this, the reviewer basically wants to be very degrading to you and has no feeling towards whether you want to do something or not. Proceed with caution.

Smooches
Anastasia

That is exactly the type of session I wish to avoid!

Please post his handle in this thread so this pops up when any of us use the search function as part of screening.

So sorry to hear that you had an unenjoyable session.

I'm sorry you had a bad session, but posts like this rarely turn out in the ladies favor. I think this would have been more beneficial had you posted in the ladies area.
Just my opinion though.
...posts like this rarely turn out in the ladies favor..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That often?
probably would have been best to not respond.. you answered his ad, which was clear about what he wanted.. his review was very fair, from my perspective.

it should have been clear to you how important the stated activities were, sounds like you were not really willing, and should have passed.
That often? Originally Posted by JustCause
Unfortunately, yes.
Hate it when a fellow fatass treats a provider like shit. Why I'm so scard of seeing a provider half the time cause I'm a big fatass myself and we have a stereotype of being smelly, unclean and rude. I had wanted to see you Sexyana but now I fear this Fatman has tainted your taste for fat guys.
The customer is always right
And not to mention the ass stank we would now have to scrub like crazy off our faces, neck and hair. It takes more than soap sometimes. I can remember the last time t his happened..... Not again man. Not again.
The customer is always right Originally Posted by Pillikari

This a different line in this line of work, than selling cars or sofas.
This a different line in this line of work, than selling cars or sofas. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

But that still usually classifies the customer as an asshole.

Not all money is good money.
The ad in question: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057854462&postcount=1

Question: you sign up for 30 minutes of face in ass without finding out his weight?

Whoever coined that phrase never dealt with the general public.
but posts like this rarely turn out in the ladies favor. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
And now ya know why. Instead of saying, "Oops my bad, I didn't read his specifications in his ISO. But I did my best to accommodate". she takes a low shot at his physique.

Some ladies need to take a deep breath (and maybe a shot or two) before posting things like this.
Well....

If he is very over weight, it would be in his best interest to be honest about it (Not saying he wasn't) because let me tell ya, sometimes that IS a game changer. Even for us providers. It's best to know what you're dealing with BEFORE you meet. That way you and save a guy time and money if that is something you KNOW YOU DON'T want to deliver.