Sorry guys

My hobby phone finally broke on me so I got a new number. I'd like to apologize to anyone that has been trying to contact me in the past few days. Please check my profile for my new number.

Ps im really not trying to make a threAD please forgive me If it looks like I am but I would appreciate if my regulars could text me so I can have your number again
It's understandable sweetie, thank you for the update, changing it now.
Posting taint photos is an excellent way to break in a new phone and phoe number.
Lmao
Thanks for the texts gents keep them coming please. I am missing so many of my regulars, I hope they find this thread
Posting taint photos is an excellent way to break in a new phone and phoe number. Originally Posted by pyramider
Posting the number on her taint would gander more attention.
Posting the number on her taint would gander more attention. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
What's good for the goose is good for the gander....
Was it a burner phone? Normally you don't have to get a new phone number when you buy a new phone, even if it's from another carrier.
Was it a burner phone? Normally you don't have to get a new phone number when you buy a new phone, even if it's from another carrier. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Yes it was a burner phone with bad water damage and I kinda dropped it a few times. I hate being so clumsy lol
Yes it was a burner phone with bad water damage and I kinda dropped it a few times. I hate being so clumsy lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Men its OK young lady least you don't throw yours when the alarm goes off....swear I need a foam wall.