Does or should the quality of an Incall affect your rates or what you'll pay?

One of my favorites has an apartment Incall that is very safe, but just not the greatest and has almost no decor, I don't even like the very low bed (I am tall and I like standing beside the bed and 'doing what Manny does best'...lol)..She is gorgeous and sweet.

She gets 350 per hr and has always offered me discounted rates but I refuse, she is very good to me and I began seeing her way before the Incall.

If I didn't know her I probably wouldn't repeat, because of the incall.

So, do you feel the quality, or lack thereof, on an Incall, be it Private or a Hotel, affects the rate you charge or will pay?
As long as it's somewhat "clean". I deal with enough clutter in my "civilian" life from the ball and chain's allergy to house cleaning supplies like brooms and stuff.

Unless it's a total shit-hole (like Valerie's biohazard dump of an apartment), then I would have to pass.

All kinds of other shit like candles and incense and shit are unnecessary for me. I rather have more lighting than candles provide anyway, so that I can see the slobbering all over my cock better. Hell, I'm paying, I want to SEE it happening.

Then again, I RARELY, OK, never, pay $350 for an hour anyway, so maybe my standards are lower.
At $350 an hour, I would expect first class accommodations. I would question going in if the place is not in line with the price point
+1 on cleanliness... that and security should be a given lol

"Ambiance" is in no way a "must have", but it's certainly a plus. It definitely wouldn't stop me from seeing someone I really wanted to
It does affect what I'll pay. I can't see myself paying $$$ and visiting a dump.
Yes, it is nice to arrive at a really kickass incall. It's cool, sometimes, to go into a building with double digit floor numbers that's all decked out. Of course, it usually means you might have to pay for parking (please mention this ahead of time), but they feel good, especially when I'm dressed for it.

But I'm like Al Bundy. As long as it's not a complete shithole (lol at biohazard), as in clean bed, fresh smell (non of that, 'wtf is that smell' smell), non sticky floor, no creeps hanging around, etc., I can manage.

I don't NEED the 'wow'. It's cool to see occasionally, but not necessary. Just avoid the $20 shitholes. If the room rate is less than $50, be worried.

Yes, if you fancy yourself a HDH-ish hottie, i.e. 2 bills an hour and above, a dump is NOT acceptable.
As long as it is reasonably private and not pulling a lot of LE exposure, I'm good with it. I won't pay more for a fancier incall. I'm only there long enough to get laid, not to take her to raise.
baby I love visiting you and our play time is want I need but the bed is killing me be nice if was raised up some ..... just be nice and give her some hint's

One of my favorites has an apartment Incall that is very safe, but just not the greatest and has almost no decor, I don't even like the very low bed (I am tall and I like standing beside the bed and 'doing what Manny does best'...lol)..She is gorgeous and sweet.

She gets 350 per hr and has always offered me discounted rates but I refuse, she is very good to me and I began seeing her way before the Incall.

If I didn't know her I probably wouldn't repeat, because of the incall.

So, do you feel the quality, or lack thereof, on an Incall, be it Private or a Hotel, affects the rate you charge or will pay? Originally Posted by ManSlut
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2016, 08:46 AM
It's hard for me to imagine paying 300 for Motel 6. Then again it's hard for me to image paying 300 period. My feeling is I'm there for the person and not really the atmosphere. I don't want to pay a premium for a 5 star hotel. All my hobbying is done during daylight so I usually feel safe wherever I go.
From my experience the biggest difference in a 5 star vs. a 2 or 3 star is the appearance of the outside of the building and the lobby. There isn't that much difference in the rooms...especially for me visiting for an hour.
I just won't go to the low end hotels, motels or apartment complexes. Upscale apparently has a different definition for me.

I'm a snob, I don't want to shower with kids toys, use dirty towels or check out the window to see if my ride has been jacked.

So if anyone has some new plush towels , clean sheets, and can keep an appointment made a day in advance hit me up.
I definitely think my donations correlate with what one can expect from my incall in terms of ambiance. I'm not the snootiest person, but I do have a very low tolerance for drab and especially unclean settings. I always book 3 or 3.5 star hotels. Sometimes I may luck out and find a 4 star hotel for a reasonable price. I've seen some < 3 star hotels that made me cringe. And when looking up 5 star hotels, I usually find that they rarely provide complimentary breakfast or wifi, and find too many reasons to charge for every little thing.
At $350 an hour, I would expect first class accommodations. I would question going in if the place is not in line with the price point Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
It does affect what I'll pay. I can't see myself paying $$$ and visiting a dump. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yup.
three-fifty and discomfort are not compatible. Not that it needs to be fancy, either. A lot of incalls are a little hotel-ish, which is good. Not really lived in, not a castle. Clean and efficient. Several years ago I went through a spate of couch surfers and sick relatives at incalls, and that really sucked. But for three-fifty she'd better stop traffic and walk my dog. Silk sheets would be a nice touch.
For me, the incall should be clean, upscale and at a safe location for that price range.
I always do my best to make sure my incall is top notch CLEAN comfy and fully stocked for all of your needs.