would you...

Even with the knowledge that Erin Andrews nudie photos were taken without her knowledge and in the most creepiest of ways...would you make.it a point to try and find them to.look at?

My friend and I were discussing over lunch...me personally I.would not, just because of how they were taken...sorta feels.like rape in a sense
Did you look at that dirty cunt !VI!'s videos? If yes, then what's the difference? If no, good for you. It can't be unseen...
Did you look at that dirty cunt !VI!'s videos? If yes, then what's the difference? If no, good for you. It can't be unseen... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Between that and Crotch Rot I'm dying here!!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2016, 06:40 PM
I didn't who she was until now, she's got a nice body but wants 75 million for a peeping Tom fuzzy video?
Nope, she's not that hot, and her voice is irritating as hell!
I would like to think I'm a better person than that but I have a hard drive with the flapping on it.
Nope, she's not that hot, and her voice is irritating as hell! Originally Posted by Azzbakwerdz
+1
Did you look at that dirty cunt !VI!'s videos? If yes, then what's the difference? If no, good for you. It can't be unseen... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Nope I did not.
Nope, I wouldn't look. There's enough out there that's meant to be looked at that I don't need to violate anyone's privacy.
I had to take a look finally after her crying act in court. I would watch more than 20 seconds if she was entertaining someone but how can you ask or expect to get $75MM for being seen naked when all the revenge video's were out there and were not even considered crimes in 2008. I'd like to hear the recording of the hotel employee ( not a Marriott employee?) where he volunteered the information.

Biotch will get money but nowhere near 75MM, just for dressing like a librarian and crying.

Laura Schlessinger, Jennifer Lawrence, Jackie Onassis, or Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
It's so fuzzy you can't even tell it is her. It just looks like some random chick with 40 year old white girl flat ass.

Also, the way she primps and pokes her ass out towards the door it's almost like she knew the camera was there.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Nope, I wouldn't look. There's enough out there that's meant to be looked at that I don't need to violate anyone's privacy. Originally Posted by filbone
Sure buddy, nobody believes that bs in here
I was more getting at the violation of privacy...all of thise videos and pics of other entertainers were leaked on purpose by the so called victim. In this case the guy videoed or.photoed through a freegin peeophole....that is just creepy man...no matter what we think.she looks like.

Its like a mofo filming us in a session but from a hole in the wall that no one knows about and post that shit...just wrong