What do you consider PSE ?

I consider it crazy spanking, Dirty Talk, CIM ect. But I have all of these by GFE providers? So what do yall think justifies PSE from your perspective and not the definition.
OH and cum swap which I would really want to do just havent found a provider who would want to do it
Greek and face-fucking.

LF
Loud, dirty talk, spanking, rimming, Greek, CIM, that kinda stuff.
I think it when you take out the lovemaking, sweet kisses,low hand,massage,...
and just do all the things list above this post.
hmmm... PSE?

(1) tuma, fuma
(2) greek sure would be
(3) and anything that TaylorMaiden tries sure feels like it... lol
Can't leave out the money shot facial.

Rocker
1. Her tongue up my ass.
2. My cock up HER ass.
3. Slapping my cock on her face/tongue.
4. I squirt inside her mouth (bonus points if she swallows).
5. I squirt on her tits/face.
6. She comes with my cock up her ass.
7. CUM swapping.

That's my list!

AangBang
1. Her tongue up my ass.
2. My cock up HER ass.
3. Slapping my cock on her face/tongue.
4. I squirt inside her mouth (bonus points if she swallows).
5. I squirt on her tits/face.
6. She comes with my cock up her ass.
7. CUM swapping.

That's my list!

AangBang Originally Posted by AangBang
That sounds like a homework assignment at Sir Monk Fuck University.......Debauchery 101
Im gonna go out on a limb here.
I think that all the activities above can also be GFE. In my opinion its not the activities that defines wether its GFE or PSE, its the emotional intimiticy or illusion of deep passion.

PSE--you walk into a room, do some dirty kinky shit, minimal kissing, high 5, "whew, that was fun" comment, work on round 2 or get dressed and leave.

GFE--you walk into a room, do some dirty kinky shit, DFK a must, snuggle/cuddle for a little while, she ask how your day is, do you have any big plans for this weekend, brings you some water, maybe a back rub, work on round 2 or get dressed and leave.
Im gonna go out on a limb here.
I think that all the activities above can also be GFE. In my opinion its not the activities that defines wether its GFE or PSE, its the emotional intimiticy or illusion of deep passion.

PSE--you walk into a room, do some dirty kinky shit, minimal kissing, high 5, "whew, that was fun" comment, work on round 2 or get dressed and leave.

GFE--you walk into a room, do some dirty kinky shit, DFK a must, snuggle/cuddle for a little while, she ask how your day is, do you have any big plans for this weekend, brings you some water, maybe a back rub, work on round 2 or get dressed and leave. Originally Posted by atxbrad
I agree 100% with Brad and think he hit the nail on the head.

PSE= Pussy, Sex, Exit

No hugs, kisses, strawberries and chilled wine. Open door, get down to business, do the deed and put the clothes back on and say good bye.

I don't think Brad went out on a limb, I think he told it like it is, it is not the activities and GFE means more intimacy ( of course paid for) and illusions of passion ( also paid for)....With PSE you just pay for the pussy and leave. I share his opinion

Now I don't think one is better than the other, PSE works for some, GFE for others, a combo for others, to each his/her own. As long as one ( or two) have fun! With PSE you spend more time in action, with GFE you spend more time talking, cuddling, DFK, drinking a cocktail and so on. If you divide the session cost per the minutes, with PSE you get more bang for the buck.

With both styles all parties can enjoy a good time and be respectful of each other, all about individual tastes
Hmmmmmm.......could it be........that maybe..........just like GFE, the term/experience means different things to different folks?
Thanks for the replies just wanted opinions. richcran that is why I asked what does it mean in your perspective and not the definition. I wanted to know what it meant to different folks.
To me PSE means....

an act of s#x or something fun that you do w one person you know and trust not everyone!!!! SAVE something
IMHO
To me PSE means....

an act of s#x or something fun that you do w one person you know and trust not everyone!!!! SAVE something
IMHO Originally Posted by Nadiya

That sounds like "making love"

LF