White lives don't matter

9 dead and not a word from you social justice cunt's... Fuck You and the Oracist you rode in on... Shits going to get real!
9 dead and not a word from you social justice cunt's... Fuck You and the Oracist you rode in on... Shits going to get real! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What do the social justice cunts possess?

Shit is already real for the rest of us, shitass.
What do the social justice cunts possess?

Shit is already real for the rest of us, shitass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Write a song... "9 dead in Waco"... Let's hear it... WonkRacist... You do approve of shooting WHITE PEOPLE right?
Write a song... "9 dead in Waco"... Let's hear it... WonkRacist... You do approve of shooting WHITE PEOPLE right? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That was a shootout amongst rival gangs. White people killing other white people is none of my business.
That was a shootout amongst rival gangs. White people killing other white people is none of my business. Originally Posted by WombRaider
NO... it was the government assassinating "us"... but only the black ones matter, to you... Gotcha-ya Ozombie.
The Biker Gangs learned a simple lesson that other thugs learn, be they Red, Yellow, Black, or White.

If you get in a shootout with cops, you loose.
NO... it was the government assassinating "us"... but only the black ones matter, to you... Gotcha-ya Ozombie. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lay off the tin foil. It's rotting your brain.
Lay off the tin foil. It's rotting your brain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Cities burn down when a black goon gets shot and killed... 9 white people get assassinated and not a word from the ShitEating media... WTF is up with that!
That was a shootout amongst rival gangs. White people killing other white people is none of my business. Originally Posted by WombRaider
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ment/27530257/

You were the one ranting about those "horrible RACIST" cops shooting the poor innocent blacks... who were breaking the law.

Now that the cops have shot whites.. silence. And you wonder why I keep pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.
173 people with a 1 million dollar bond EACH...

All bikes are confiscated by civil forfeiture laws...

Ozombies whining about gay marriage...

FUCKEM!
Lay off the tin foil. It's rotting your brain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Tin foil will scrub your anus clean... Ah quit your crying, you know you like it...
9 dead and not a word from you social justice cunt's... Fuck You and the Oracist you rode in on... Shits going to get real! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Remember the thread "guns are for Sunday" . You were one of the ones screaming thugs and criminals. Are you suffering short term memory loss? Or just fucking dumb?
The Biker Gangs learned a simple lesson that other thugs learn, be they Red, Yellow, Black, or White.

If you get in a shootout with cops, you loose. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did I miss something, when did the bikers shoot it out wit the cops
Cities burn down when a black goon gets shot and killed... 9 white people get assassinated and not a word from the ShitEating media... WTF is up with that! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's been all over the news. You can't see it because you've got your head up your ass.