Not sure if this is a forbidden topic

But, it's in the news, and from our Western Prospective, has a certain humor to it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/trendi...ma&form=PTTWNE

While we might think it is strange, this guy's offer might be top dollar for a bride-to-be in Kenya.
Let the bidding begin........
He can have the entire damn family for that.
That is a higher rate than Chelsea Clinton ...
If the entire family moves to Kenya, I'll throw in a yak.
If the entire family moves to Kenya, I'll throw in a yak. Originally Posted by gnadfly
... and I'll offer a whole gaggle of "yakity-yaks" ....

Iva-Little One, YouRong, Shamless, UC-I-Want-a-be-a-Womb, and BigTits.

Who-The-Fuck-Knows is out of the question ... no round-trip fare for culls.
... and I'll offer a whole gaggle of "yakity-yaks" ....

Iva-Little One, YouRong, Shamless, UC-I-Want-a-be-a-Womb, and BigTits.

Who-The-Fuck-Knows is out of the question ... no round-trip fare for culls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Leave it to shit for brains to want to start some shit...Ok then I will throw in a useless Lexus high mileage with bald tires, and the hard drive in the computer is shot.
Leave it to shit for brains to want to start some shit... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So why did you?
  • shanm
  • 05-28-2015, 04:51 PM
Ok then I will throw in a useless Lexus high mileage with bald tires, and the hard drive in the computer is shot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So why did I Originally Posted by LexusLover
50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for Malia?

Agreed - provided he also takes Hillary off our hands.
50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for Malia?

Agreed - provided he also takes Hillary off our hands. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hell, if he will take Hillary we should give him a ranch with 500 head of cattle.
Hell, if he will take Hillary we should give him a ranch with 500 head of cattle. Originally Posted by Budman
And let him graze on federal land.