OK, which one of you Tea Bags wrote this letter to the editor?

• WTF
  • 05-28-2015, 04:36 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...E?ocid=U221DHP

The letter-writer criticized Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq, lamented the Islamic State group's takeover of Ramadi, and asked whether it was not time to rise up against the administration.
"I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.
"I have absolutely no reason to expect that current practice should be any different," the writer said in a letter published on Memorial Day.
OK, which one of you Tea Bags wrote this letter to the editor?

The letter-writer criticized Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq, lamented the Islamic State group's takeover of Ramadi, and asked whether it was not time to rise up against the administration.
"I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.
"I have absolutely no reason to expect that current practice should be any different," the writer said in a letter published on Memorial Day. Originally Posted by WTF
Something tells me that the Idiot who wrote the above letter still believes there is a hijacked Malaysian Airlines 777 parked on a remote island, camouflaged by Shrubs and netting.
Something tells me that the Idiot who wrote the above letter still believes there is a hijacked Malaysian Airlines 777 parked on a remote island, camouflaged by Shrubs and netting. Originally Posted by bigtex
Except for the 777....it's been done before.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...E?ocid=U221DHP

"I have absolutely no reason to expect that current practice should be any different," the writer said in a letter published on Memorial Day. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have a problem, with this?

WTF

Word Origin
Slang. What the Fuck?! (used to express anger, impatience, surprise, etc.)

Perhaps it was your favorite candidate for President, Rand Paul. Ooops! You didn't realize he was a Tea Bagger!

Tell us where the wreckage is Tampon?

As for the letter, the letter write does not know our history. We do not have a history of executing traitors or even shooting them while trying to escape. We let them go back to where they feel comfortable and we thrive while they sit around pondering their mistakes.

However, when it comes to "teabagging" I have to defer to the expertise of WTF and Tampon.
Tell us where the wreckage is Tampon?

As for the letter, the letter write does not know our history. We do not have a history of executing traitors or even shooting them while trying to escape. We let them go back to where they feel comfortable and we thrive while they sit around pondering their mistakes.

However, when it comes to "teabagging" I have to defer to the expertise of WTF and Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You tell US where the plane is, dickless. Under some shrubs, right?
Tell us where the wreckage is Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only a bonafide Idiot would ask me to offer proof of the exact current location of the wreckage from the missing 777.

Yet our resident bonafide Idiot has not offered any proof of the exact current location of the remote island where the 777 has been allegedly parked and camouflaged.

Speaking of which, my common sense tells me the most likely place to find "the wreckage" would be on the bottom of the ocean.

JDIdiot's common sense tells him, the most likely place to find "the wreckage" would be parked on some remote island, camouflaged by shrubs and netting.

Yep, JD is a bonafide conspiratorial Idiot!
You tell US where the plane is, dickless. Under some shrubs, right? Originally Posted by WombRaider

If you had ever actually read what I said or comphrehended it, that plane was sitting in a hangar within 96 hours of it's disappearance.
If you had ever actually read what I said or comphrehended it, that plane was sitting in a hangar within 96 hours of it's disappearance. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And we're still waiting on the proof...