Ladies who charge 200 for hhr, how is business?

Personally I think 200 for 30 minutes is high way robbery that only fools would pay but, honestly, is business strong as such a price point or are you just trying to see less hobbyists without losing greed/money?

White Knights need not reply, they don't care about what you type as long as you pay them enough to fill their wallets.
They are trying to not get half hr guys.
It's a common tactic, to get better clientele.
So ive got experience on both sides of the fence.
When i started i think my prices were 100-hhr 180-1hr and now i am at the much hated price point of 200-hhr 300-1hr

My menu options are different, the experience I offer is different and as I grow and expand my knowledge and what I can offer my prices will raise again.

Im just a different provider than I used to be. I honestly feel like I evolve every year a little differently lol

But the question was on volume of business-its the same. Different type of clients but no more no less. Kind of funny actually
Anyway, cheers!
They are trying to not get half hr guys.
It's a common tactic, to get better clientele. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I LOVE the hhr guys i get as much as my sensual 2hr gents they can be fun and fast kinda like me
I'm sure your neighbors do too.
Providers that charge 200hhr generally don't really want to see hhr guys, that's why they price them too high.
So ive got experience on both sides of the fence.
When i started i think my prices were 100-hhr 180-1hr and now i am at the much hated price point of 200-hhr 300-1hr

My menu options are different, the experience I offer is different and as I grow and expand my knowledge and what I can offer my prices will raise again.

Im just a different provider than I used to be. I honestly feel like I evolve every year a little differently lol

But the question was on volume of business-its the same. Different type of clients but no more no less. Kind of funny actually
Anyway, cheers! Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
What do you offer that is different from when you started? There isn't much one can do different in 30 minutes, unless you offer the only special perk that isn't mentioned in public but often offered behind closed doors under strict secrecy. If that's the case then 200 hhr is reasonable.
oh snap lol
What do you offer that is different from when you started? There isn't much one can do different in 30 minutes, unless you offer the only special perk that isn't mentioned in public but often offered behind closed doors under strict secrecy. If that's the case then 200 hhr is reasonable. Originally Posted by Raikage
Lol what the fuck gross 1 and 2 my 100 hhr price was cbj -typically in a seedy hotel and also i wasnt great at sex before. I also have toys and outfits now and am happy to roleplay in a hhr along with 2 private residence incalls

You just probably like the same thing and its probably pretty standard stuff so you not wanting to pay 200 for your hhr makes total sense-some people want different things and dont mind paying for what they want
Also im in MUCH better shape than before which i think gets me points
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 10:17 AM
Personally I think 200 for 30 minutes is high way robbery that only fools would pay but, honestly, is business strong as such a price point or are you just trying to see less hobbyists without losing greed/money?

White Knights need not reply, they don't care about what you type as long as you pay them enough to fill their wallets. Originally Posted by Raikage
You really are trying to make this harder than it is. Between simple economics of supply/demand, and what Ginger described you have a rather complete and honest answer.

The most telling point about your post is "
I think 200 for 30 minutes is high way robbery that only fools would pay". You have your budget and your cost/value curve. But you seem to have a difficult time accepting that other ladies and guys have different value curves. Value is a very subjective thing, and from your subsequent posts it seems yours is all about dropping your pants, getting some physical attention, and moving on. Nothing evil about that, but do not in any way assume that is what everyone else is looking for. It isn't. That is why a lot of guys don't even look at the 30 min rate, and why a lot of ladies don't even offer one.

Most the ladies I see on a recurring basis see one or two men a day. Many do not feel they can/should seriously date while in this profession, so this becomes their outlet for dates and such. They are selling--and enjoy--the whole seduction, foreplay, conversation, and multiple activities that require a longer time--so they build a price structure that encourages that. And no, you are probably not interested in seeing them, not they in seeing you.

Finally, there is this delusion that every lady rents a room and sees a dozen guys in 24 hours. Many do not. Many times they get a room with only one client booked, and if they drop below $200 for a visit--no mater what the length--they lose money after covering room, gas, sitter, etc. I know very few who are in the business of doing this at a loss.

White Knights need not reply, they don't care about what you type as long as you pay them enough to fill their wallets. Originally Posted by Raikage

It Could just be you haven't seen that special lady you feel has the service worth it. She's out there somewhere
  • tzv13
  • 07-20-2017, 12:16 PM
It Could just be you haven't seen that special lady you feel has the service worth it. She's out there somewhere Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Great response.
The girls that charge $200 for 30 min charge that rate because they are able to get that rate lol. They no longer care about volume lol
Yup I just dropped 2 bills and it was worth every penny.
Looking forward to next time.
The guys that now pay $200 get a half hour. Before they got an hour.