austin coed, what do u prefer

which would you like to see more of in coed? topics started by women that some may deem a threAD or more cock fighting guys attacking each other and providers?
Yeah Sue you're going to change things with more of your ThreADS?

Your poll forgot the "without Sue Nami's endless boring repetive ThreADs" option.
Can I vote for neither? Women shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere except the ad forums...and the trolls here are amateurish...
Voting for neither of the above.

We should have more productive posts, interesting discussions, regardless of OP gender.

We are here to have FUN!!!
Can I vote for neither? Women shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere except the ad forums...and the trolls here are amateurish... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Your true nature shines bright. You're a misogynistic piece of shit like most of the other trolls. I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable being involved in the same hobby as someone like you.
  • Old-T
  • 07-25-2017, 08:57 AM
Your true nature shines bright. You're a misogynistic piece of shit like most of the other trolls. I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable being involved in the same hobby as someone like you. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
You seem to be a very perceptive person.
which would you like to see more of in coed? topics started by women that some may deem a threAD or more cock fighting guys attacking each other and providers? Originally Posted by sue_nami
There are threads started by and a good bit of recent posting from young HWP hotties that play well with each other.

Your tired old shit topics are not remotely relevant to what men want to see.
Yeah the pic ThreADs are tolerable until the gross ass pics start flooding in.
Definitely more attack threads!!!

Attack Attack Attack!!!
lol Sue calls coed a place full of just guys, then ask the question would you rather watch HGTV or UFC? another epic fail.
I like to see more "Attracting" threads

Topic wise, but mainly visually wise.
I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable being involved in the same hobby as someone like you. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
While I, of course, disagree with your characterization of me, you're always free to quit hobbying, if it'll ease your discomfort...

P.S.-My true nature is never hidden...I am an open book...

P.P.S.-You might want to avoid the direct, personal attacks in the future...if you're unable to contain yourself, you just may end up going the way of SL...I've seen it happen before...
There are threads started by and a good bit of recent posting from young HWP hotties that play well with each other.

Your tired old shit topics are not remotely relevant to what men want to see. Originally Posted by Whispers
Well I've got to give it to ya Whispers, if ANYONE KNOWS "tired old shit topics" , you're our go - to guy.!!
More tits & ass! Less super intelligent fucktards proclaiming their superior intelligence on a hooker board.
Your true nature shines bright. You're a misogynistic piece of shit like most of the other trolls. I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable being involved in the same hobby as someone like you. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek

He probably rtm'ed your post like a bitch.