ECCIE STALKER OF THE WEEK - love_machine

Guess what love_machine?

You have already won ECCIE STALKER OF THE WEEK.

Everything she wrote jives. Everything you wrote doesn't. You are totally full of doo doo.

You are also butt hurt and for good reason. She is sweet, smoking hot and has excellent TCB. You sure missed out on some great BCD!

While you continue to cry like a little bitch boi she will be making a grand a day. She has you to thank for that.

In addition, you alerted every other female what happens if they have to reschedule. You will go bat shit crazy and vomit a bunch of big fat lies.

Also, you've been around Eccie for years but got your ass kicked from someone brand new. She served your ass up on a gold platter compliments of you.

Lastly, this is total "speculation" but maybe you creeped her out big time. Maybe she tried to piss you off on purpose so you would leaves her alone. You certainly have all of the stalker traits.

P.S. - Are you fat?

Everything she wrote jives. Everything you wrote doesn't. You are totally full of doo doo.

You are also butt hurt and for good reason. she is sweet, smoking hot and has excellent TCB. You sure missed out on some great BCD!

While you continue to cry like a little bitch boi she will be making a grand a day. she has you to thank for that.

In addition, you alerted every other female what happens if they have to reschedule. You will go bat shit crazy and vomit a bunch of big fat lies.

Also, you've been around Eccie for years but got your ass kicked from someone brand new. she served your ass up on a gold platter compliments of you.

Lastly, this is total "speculation" but maybe you creeped her out big time. Maybe she tried to piss you off on purpose so you would leaves her alone. You certainly have all of the stalker traits.

P.S. - Are you fat?
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Who is this she you speak of?
OP, when the "glow" wears off, when she fucks you over or just tires of your ass, you'll be left with a thinner wallet, a growing shame, and this pathetic threAD as eternal reminder of your complete and utter foolishness.
I think OP is the WK of the weak, pun intended!
Or, could it be that Tree is the real stalker of the week and he's stalking Love Machine? Hmmmm!
I WILL NEVER BE A WHITE KNIGHT MINIONS. It sounds like maybe some just hate that I bang so many hotties and newbies. Lol. It's does not work that way. Do you need me to teach you trolls how to review and pick up chicks?. Want me to keep smashing you trolls? IM A ROCKSTAR SO HATER MINIONS WILL ALWAYS BE RIDING MY COAT TAILS. ITS GREAT TO BE ME.
I WILL NEVER BE A WHITE KNIGHT MINIONS. It sounds like maybe some just hate that I bang so many hotties and newbies. Lol. It's does not work that way. Do you need me to teach you trolls how to review and pick up chicks?. Want me to keep smashing you trolls? IM A ROCKSTAR SO HATER MINIONS WILL ALWAYS BE RIDING MY COAT TAILS. ITS GREAT TO BE ME. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Is the OP a graduate of the Mata Leon School of 'Winning'?
Is the OP a graduate of the Mata Leon School of 'Winning'? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No, tree is being funny. He writes and spells too good.........
LOL! I'm being branded as a "stalker" for posting a TCB warnings on more than one thread and refusing to back down from a WK by none other than Treetop78759, who literally professes to sitting outside Asian massage parlors and taking notes.

As for my "big fat lies," I've offered to show the actual posts, PMs, and emails (including the part where I had to block her texts, begging me to rebook, during the time when she was supposed to be having a "serious emergency"). Let's stop the he-said-she-said and the slinging of the WK bullshit and get down to the actual facts as to how it all went down. How about it, S?
I WILL NEVER BE A WHITE KNIGHT MINIONS. It sounds like maybe some just hate that I bang so many hotties and newbies. Lol. It's does not work that way. Do you need me to teach you trolls how to review and pick up chicks?. Want me to keep smashing you trolls? IM A ROCKSTAR SO HATER MINIONS WILL ALWAYS BE RIDING MY COAT TAILS. ITS GREAT TO BE ME. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
THIS is funny no mata who you are.
LOL! I'm being branded as a "stalker" for posting a TCB warnings on more than one thread and refusing to back down from a WK by none other than Treetop78759, who literally professes to sitting outside Asian massage parlors and taking notes.

As for my "big fat lies," I've offered to show the actual posts, PMs, and emails (including the part where I had to block her texts, begging me to rebook, during the time when she was supposed to be having a "serious emergency"). Let's stop the he-said-she-said and the slinging of the WK bullshit and get down to the actual facts as to how it all went down. How about it, S? Originally Posted by love_machine

TREETOP IS THE KING AND AND A ROCKSTAR AN THAT IS THAT.tiny love machine. I have been running you in cirkelS. Constantly desperate to post a new thread just to keep up with me. Talk to the hand bitch. I continue to smash the love machine troll and it's easy. I can smell your fear lol scraching at the walls looking thinking about THE GRATE TREEROP. yo save you and feed you. Lol you trolls are so pathetic. You just can't hang with PUNISHER TREETOP. YOU AGAINST HER and ME me and WE ARE slamming all of you. PATHETic. GOTTA GO SMASH YOUR MAMAS. YALL ARE SAD. ITS GREAT BEING ME. #1 ROCKSTAR
Dream on MINYONS
Tree, all the blah, blah, blah about amps and saving kittens from the treetops gets pretty old. But, I must say, this is pretty damn funny.
hmmm.. looks like drinking and trolling dont mix...ijs
  • sydmo
  • 07-28-2017, 04:08 PM
THIS is funny no mata who you are. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
fuckin hilarious