Am I the only one?

1. To use Kakao Talk?

2. To use a frequent flyer loyalty card? NYNY and Good Times both have them. Any other places?

3. To make my decision to see a certain lady based on whether she has a BUSH or not? If she is smooth shaven most of the time I'll pass and go for a woman that has a growth below. This is my main reason for playing at an AMP (Koreans are the last of a dying breed that value the looks of hair down there).

Can you guys start describing whether your date of the moment goes crazy with the razor or not? That's a pet peeve of mine...too little information.
1. To use Kakao Talk?

2. To use a frequent flyer loyalty card? NYNY and Good Times both have them. Any other places?

3. To make my decision to see a certain lady based on whether she has a BUSH or not? If she is smooth shaven most of the time I'll pass and go for a woman that has a growth below. This is my main reason for playing at an AMP (Koreans are the last of a dying breed that value the looks of hair down there).

Can you guys start describing whether your date of the moment goes crazy with the razor or not? That's a pet peeve of mine...too little information. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
I use Kakao. Bush, bald... I love it all. I'll admit sometimes I go out of my way to schedule something with someone when I read they have a full bush.

I am interested in this loyalty card. How does that work? I feel like they're holding out on me. I visit both NYNY and Good Times so regularly that the MMS make jokes.

I am interested in this loyalty card. How does that work? I feel like they're holding out on me. I visit both NYNY and Good Times so regularly that the MMS make jokes. Originally Posted by CosbyCricket
Ask for a "coupon" That may be a more literal translation from the Korean. Just a business card sized punch card where the girl "X" off the box. When you have 10 the next house session fee is free. I'll probably tip the same. This will mean my girlfriend du jour will get an increase overall.
Awesome, I'll ask about that next time I'm in. Thanks for the tip!
I use Kakao Talk and am constantly in search of K-bush, but have not seen a loyalty card. Also, tried to sign up for WeChat. Had an invite from a K-provider, but haven’t been able to figure out the security check process.
KBush
Sugar Small Bush LuckyHaven
Nikki Star Stufio. Bush
  • Quiz
  • 06-27-2018, 03:11 AM
1. I added some of my favorites added on Kakao, but tend to be kind of shy to actually use it.

2. My NYNY card just needs 2 more stamps! But my visits to Dallas are infrequent since I live in another state.

3. No hard preference. Some neatly trimmed bush can be hot.

1. To use Kakao Talk?

Can you guys start describing whether your date of the moment goes crazy with the razor or not? That's a pet peeve of mine...too little information. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
I've been using K talk for over 3 years love me some nice trimmed bush but I have a hard time keeping up with the damn Kroger card say nothing about a punch card....Candy at pearls has a well-groomed shrub