Senate Judiciary Report Confirms......DEMOCRATS ARE LYING PILES OF SHIT!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/1889770002/

Senator Grassley's report states that the FBI has concluded that there was no credible evidence what so ever to substantiate any of the claims made by the various women, (through Senators, I might add).

Grassley is also going to be forwarding recommendations to the Justice Dept to prosecute any who made false claims under oath.

Just my opinion, I think a full investigation of Blasey Ford should be initiated. She lied out her Fukin' teeth. It needs to be found out why, and who put her up to it.

By the way, I apologize to any piles of shit laying around for the comparison I made. I doubt even the smelliest pile of shit would stoop to the level that the Democrats stooped to in attempting to destroy an honorable man's reputation.
Godspeed, Jackie!

Smells like another stunt by the Republicans on the eve of the elections.

If Kavanaugh was slandered, he certainly is able to seek relief.

Haven't heard ANYTHING from him, have we?

Wonder why.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/1739876002/
Hope they don't appoint muller. His hands are full of trump and his indicted and convicted buddies shit. He just keeps digging up more piles of shit. Not that he has to dig much in the shit house that used to be known as the respected White House.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Godspeed, Jackie!

Smells like another stunt by the Republicans on the eve of the elections.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This.
I agree with you and I believe it would be prudent to investigate Ford's claims and who compelled her to testify.

The Senate Judiciary Committee should look into it.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2018, 08:45 PM
I agree with you and I believe it would be prudent to investigate Ford's claims and who compelled her to testify.

The Senate Judiciary Committee should look into it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Funny how they want to investigate after they confirmed him...might should have done that before.
It's great. The report is a desperate attempt to change the vote.

All trump supporters will suck dick to get the taste of trump out of their mouths tomorrow night.

2019. You wanted it. You more than earned it.
And now you're going to get it.

2 years of investigations.

Can't wait to see that Russian money on that cock sucker's tax returns.

Can't wait to hear the excuses.

Funny how they want to investigate after they confirmed him...might should have done that before. Originally Posted by WTF

Senator Grassley's report states that the FBI has concluded that there was no credible evidence what so ever to substantiate any of the claims made by the various women, (through Senators, I might add).

Grassley is also going to be forwarding recommendations to the Justice Dept to prosecute any who made false claims under oath.

Just my opinion, I think a full investigation of Blasey Ford should be initiated. She lied out her Fukin' teeth. It needs to be found out why, and who put her up to it.

By the way, I apologize to any piles of shit laying around for the comparison I made. I doubt even the smelliest pile of shit would stoop to the level that the Democrats stooped to in attempting to destroy an honorable man's reputation. Originally Posted by Jackie S

GOOD. Let's hope the Dept of injustice grows a pair and prosecutes them all!
It's great. The report is a desperate attempt to change the vote. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That was tried in December 2016 and January 2017. Didn't work.
GOOD. Let's hope the Dept of injustice grows a pair and prosecutes them all! Originally Posted by garhkal
Depending upon the results today the DOJ may get a new set.
Depending upon the results today the DOJ may get a new set. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If the Republicans keep the Senate, it should be full steam ahead on anyone who was involved in perjury, or any elected officials who encouraged them.

In this case, the House doesn't matter. Let the Democrats have their clown show for two years.
In this case, the House doesn't matter. Let the Democrats have their clown show for two years. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I would like nothing better, except a House Republican Win to move forward supplemental tax modifications and some financing of the
"Wall" in the budget. Things will simply run smoother for the agenda and IMO many of the pundit/critics will get quiet.

If the Democrats win the House and then install THE CLOWNS, IMO it will assure Trump's re-election in 2020, if he decides to run again.

Hate clouds people's judgment.
It's great. The report is a desperate attempt to change the vote.

All trump supporters will suck dick to get the taste of trump out of their mouths tomorrow night.

2019. You wanted it. You more than earned it.
And now you're going to get it.

2 years of investigations.

Can't wait to see that Russian money on that cock sucker's tax returns.

Can't wait to hear the excuses.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If the Senate judiciary Committee finds out that as a private citizen who no one thought could win the election, years ago made a profit in Russia, what is wrong with that?

Weren't we trying to win the Russians over to capitalism? Trump was doing his patriotic duty!!!
So are you accepting as truth what Trump has repeatedly and lyingly denied?

Would that indicate your pivot toward the truth?

NAHHHHH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
The DOJ needs to look into the mess Honestly however gets burned .