Vegas Oddsmaker Predicts GOP Upset

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...upset-n2534861

Trump was “the whisper candidate.” Everywhere I went, people whispered in my ear, “I’m with you. I’m for Trump.” They wouldn’t tell pollsters. They wouldn't put up yard signs. No bumper stickers on their car. No mention of their support of Trump around the office watercooler. But they whispered to me. The pollsters never had a chance.

Fuck the pollsters. they're pimps for the media who use their data to spin stories to scare people.

Simple. First, size matters. You could see it in the rallies. Trump would attract eight hour lines and 10,000 or more attendees at wild, intense rallies all over America. I should know. I was opening speaker for six Trump campaign events here in Las Vegas.

Meanwhile Hillary was attracting 100 to 200 attendees at a rally here in Vegas. I could fit Hillary’s rallies in my living room. The same story held true across America. That was my first reason for realizing Trump was going to pull a huge upset that few saw coming.

yep, that's what I've been hearing.

You guys should listen to the former Vegas oddsmaker and bet accordingly!

I made a bet on the predict it website that the GOP will keep the house.

Trump was “the whisper candidate.” Everywhere I went, people whispered in my ear, “I’m with you. I’m for Trump.” They wouldn’t tell pollsters. They wouldn't put up yard signs. No bumper stickers on their car. No mention of their support of Trump around the office watercooler. But they whispered to me. The pollsters never had a chance.

Fuck the pollsters. they're pimps for the media who use their data to spin stories to scare people.

Simple. First, size matters. You could see it in the rallies. Trump would attract eight hour lines and 10,000 or more attendees at wild, intense rallies all over America. I should know. I was opening speaker for six Trump campaign events here in Las Vegas.

Meanwhile Hillary was attracting 100 to 200 attendees at a rally here in Vegas. I could fit Hillary’s rallies in my living room. The same story held true across America. That was my first reason for realizing Trump was going to pull a huge upset that few saw coming.

I made a bet on the predict it website that the GOP will keep the house. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You want to make a bet with me on the House, df? I predict you’ll lose.
You want to make a bet with me on the House, df? I predict you’ll lose. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're too late to make that bet.

right now the bet is only with WTF even tho he never posted his official bet reason on that thread.
Vegas Oddsmaker Predicts GOP Upset
2016 wasn't an "upset" .... that merely marginalizes further the Trump Team and their campaign strategy from the beginning with which they "bested" 7-8 other Republican "regulars" who were "seasoned" campaigners with "seasoned" teams and support.
LOL.

But you’re betting online?

HAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHS!!!!

BTW — did you notice that your “Vegas oddsmaker” (which this guy isn’t anymore) works for Trump. He talked about “opening” for Trump at a recent rally.

Conveniently ignored fact there, df.

But at least he found a bite on Election Day.

I made a bet on the predict it website that the GOP will keep the house. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

In a few short hours we will know for sure. I agree that after 2016 it is a mistake to underestimate the Trump mystique. I will stick with my prediction that Democrats take control of the House and maybe lose 1 seat in the Senate. All depends on the turnout.

It is important to remember how close the election was in 2016 for POTUS. Trump won Michigan by .3%. He won Wisconsin by .7%. He won Pa. by .7%. He won Florida by 1.2%. Thisclose.
2016 wasn't an "upset" .... that merely marginalizes further the Trump Team and their campaign strategy from the beginning with which they "bested" 7-8 other Republican "regulars" who were "seasoned" campaigners with "seasoned" teams and support. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was more a realization that there are no accurate and reliable ways left to poll a political audience.

Trump’s use of social media helped him identify, insulate and isolate a base.

Caught the traditional political world off guard.

Not gonna happen today.

But regardless, it’ll be a big day for your kind of “Democrat.”
Many of the Democrats in the Senate races are trying to run far away from the Democrat Party as it has morphed into a ultra left wing entity.

If the voters fall for this ploy, then they have no one to blame but themselves.
Unlike their counterparts on the Trump Train to Crazytown?
Many of the Democrats in the Senate races are trying to run far away from the Democrat Party as it has morphed into a ultra left wing entity.

If the voters fall for this ploy, then they have no one to blame but themselves. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LIKE WHOM?

Ultra Left Wing Entity?

Where on earth do you come up with that? If anything, the Democrats have been running to the center in the closing days, to capture the votes of reasonable and compassionate conservatives who reject the rhetoric of the Reich.

But why not throw a little last second fear mongering into the conversation. That’s the only “ploy” unfolding here.
It was more a realization that there are no accurate and reliable ways left to poll a political audience. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not a new phenomenon in 2016.. Doug Wilder had a 9 point lead in the polls, the day before the Governor's election in Virginia, in 1989. he won by less than one percent!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.54db648fc33e

same idea.. some Voters didn't want to admit they were choosing Wilder's white opponent, for fear of being labeled Racist. for others it was simply "none of your God damned business"!
Many of the Democrats in the Senate races are trying to run far away from the Democrat Party as it has morphed into a ultra left wing entity. Originally Posted by Jackie S
House, too! And running from Pelosi!!!!

FYI: It's all being documented for 2020 and 2022.
..... some Voters didn't want to admit they were choosing ___________________, for fear of being labeled Racist. for others it was simply "none of your God damned business"! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
2016 and 2018 ... and unless things calm down .... 2020.

FYI: The pollsters didn't "reshuffle" the decks.

Playing with the same cards and hands.

The final proof is in the pudding. Effectively it's cooked now, and too late for new ingredients.

John Kerry erred in 2004 when he passed over Ohio on election day on the way back to Boston for the victory celebration. He's staff was reporting the "exit polls" in Ohio. The exit pollsters must have been wearing Kerry badges and banners .... the data was skewered ... and reporting him taking Ohio.

Some believe had he stopped in Ohio early in the day he could have drummed up a win.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2018, 10:19 AM
you're too late to make that bet.

right now the bet is only with WTF even tho he never posted his official bet reason on that thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what is a official bet reason?

what is our bet for?....was it 30 days?
LOL.

But you’re betting online?

HAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHS!!!!

BTW — did you notice that your “Vegas oddsmaker” (which this guy isn’t anymore) works for Trump. He talked about “opening” for Trump at a recent rally.

Conveniently ignored fact there, df.

But at least he found a bite on Election Day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
False. he introduced Trump at a rally. Root does not work for Trump, you conveniently made up that "fact".

it's sad really seeing what you have been reduced to now under the rather draconian rule of the Mod Squad, now all you have left is to troll every thread contesting every opinion you don't agree with. Sad.

oh .. wait .. that's what you did before. never mind.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAASSSSHA!