Hannity says he won’t campaign on stage for Trump ... the. Campaigns on stage for Trumpt

Michael Cohen’s second favorite client is out there delivering a public BBBJ to Cohen’s favorite!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Sean Hannity said he wouldn't campaign on stage at Trump's rally. Hours later, he did exactly that https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/06/media/trump-rally-missouri-hannity/index.html
I happened to turn on The Hannity Show, or whatever it's called on FOX News, last night. Now I have watched biased shows on CNN but nothing like what I saw last night. To be biased one has to lean in one direction over the other. Hannity and his pals were so one-sided there was no other side. They all predicted a "Red Wave". We shall see.
I happened to turn on The Hannity Show, or whatever it's called on FOX News, last night. Now I have watched biased shows on CNN but nothing like what I saw last night. To be biased one has to lean in one direction over the other. Hannity and his pals were so one-sided there was no other side. They all predicted a "Red Wave". We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Kinda like watching CNN, NBC and the rest of the MSM except he leans right. You can't really think he is anymore biased than Cumo or Maddox can you?
I don't really care what any of their opinions are. I prefer news!

The "news" out of anyone of those three clowns* would be ...

... if they went the entire segment without voicing an opinion!

*Phannity, Cummore, and MadCow
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2018, 04:35 PM
I don't really care what any of their opinions are. I prefer news!

The "news" out of anyone of those three clowns* would be ...

... if they went the entire segment without voicing an opinion!

*Phannity, Cummore, and MadCow Originally Posted by LexusLover
Holy Chit....I agree with you!
I will be watching faux news tonight to hear all the excuses on why "they" lost lol
Hannity just wants to suck Trump's orange pee pee.
He’ll be doing it tomorrow.
He’ll be doing it tomorrow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where is the video? where is the link? BAHAA

Mueller will get that like the Pee tape, right?!?!?!?!

BAAHJAIAIAIAAA

the early results look good for Republicans ... what do you think Hannity will have to say about that?
If he's going to do it tomorrow, how would there be a tape today?

Bahuh??
where is the video? where is the link? BAHAA

Mueller will get that like the Pee tape, right?!?!?!?!

BAAHJAIAIAIAAA

the early results look good for Republicans ... what do you think Hannity will have to say about that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If he's going to do it tomorrow, how would there be a tape today?

Bahuh??
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

there will not be any such tape. just like there is no "Pee" tape. did not happen. will not happen.

got that?

u are just re-enforcing the same uber liberal manta of YR and all the far leftists who got rejected .. again!

BAHSAAAA
Kinda like watching CNN, NBC and the rest of the MSM except he leans right. You can't really think he is anymore biased than Cumo or Maddox can you? Originally Posted by Budman
I agree Cuomo is certainly biased to the left, but NOTHING compared to Hannity.
I agree Cuomo is certainly biased to the left, but NOTHING compared to Hannity. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I do not watch Hannity.

I do not listen to him on the radio.

It's not that I don't agree with him on many issues. I just don't like him.