Trump axes Sessions.

Well that didn’t take long! Good riddance to Gollum!

Wonder what damage Trump will try to inflict before the new Congress is seated???
Jeez, how many threads on this? It’s much ado about nothing.
and you have something to say...about what exactly?
Jeez, how many threads on this? It’s much ado about nothing. Originally Posted by bambino
I started the previous thread, and the OP actually posted in it.,

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2466804
I actually was the first one to post this news at 1:51pm central. Jackie’s was posted at 2:23 Central.

And now, Jackie, is the time when you say ...
Lol and wtf sup. this is a red board. How dare you start a thread. The last two years were fun to watch with that clown getting his way from his GOP Ass kissers. Can't wait for the next two years. Holy chit that will be fun to watch. Checks and balances
The new “acting AG” has called Mueller’s investigation a Witch Hunt.

He’s going to make a move and make a lot of trouble for Twitler.
I actually was the first one to post this news at 1:51pm central. Jackie’s was posted at 2:23 Central.

And now, Jackie, is the time when you say ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Look at me, look at me. I posted it first. Oh boy you are so awesome. Thank you so much for being the first to post this. I am so impressed. All I can say is congratulations. You are the man.
The new “acting AG” has called Mueller’s investigation a Witch Hunt.

He’s going to make a move and make a lot of trouble for Twitler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When did he call it a “Witch Hunt” link?
  • oeb11
  • 11-07-2018, 05:06 PM
Link????- show us the "FACTS"
Look at me, look at me. I posted it first. Oh boy you are so awesome. Thank you so much for being the first to post this. I am so impressed. All I can say is congratulations. You are the man. Originally Posted by Budman
Hey man, I was merely replying to Jackie’s criticism. Reading is FUNdamental. But thanks for jumping into the pile. I knows it’s gotta be a tough day for you.

SMMFH.
apparently, Whitaker is skeptical of Meullers investigation considering that it was borne out of a poisoned fruit called the FISA warrant which suggested Russian collusion based on a discredited document.
when is the FISA warrant gonna be declassified?????