Fumny how most married and ltr

Relationships end up with the SO not wanting to suck dick but then in the single dating world most girls like it or at the very least do it bc there man likes it.

Anybody else notice this trend. I chose love over BJ's and frankly regret it as just sex gets boring.
Heck! The other day I even had a provider go 'eewww' (or how ever ya spell it) when I asked her to put in in her mouth a bit! never had that! WTF?
No doubt that is true.
It's my favorite lol
Relationships end up with the SO not wanting to suck dick but then in the single dating world most girls like it or at the very least do it bc there man likes it.

Anybody else notice this trend. I chose love over BJ's and frankly regret it as just sex gets boring. Originally Posted by dickofgold
I wonder if a lot of civvie women think "welp...got him" after getting married because I've noticed a lot of men in longtime relationships bring up they rarely or ever get head (or receive much affection in any other way really) unless the client (usually male) initiates. This is what I usually hear if their S/O is physically healthy. Maybe signing that dotted line makes some folks comfortable.
I would take a good blow job over sex any day. You are correct Mocha, people take SO for granted. Thank goodness for this site. I think I speak for a lot of guys here on this.
I think that there is a selectivity bias to this question. I have been married and I have been single. There are women I have met since I have been single that love sex more than I do. Most of the men on this board are likely here because they have SO's who are less sexually motivated. But believe me, there are some married men, who are going to sleep tonight hoping that their wife just wants to snuggle. And those men, are likely not on this board.
Yep some men and women can be content with little to no sex life. Or just same ol routine. That's not me.
I think that there is a selectivity bias to this question. I have been married and I have been single. There are women I have met since I have been single that love sex more than I do. Most of the men on this board are likely here because they have SO's who are less sexually motivated. But believe me, there are some married men, who are going to sleep tonight hoping that their wife just wants to snuggle. And those men, are likely not on this board. Originally Posted by breathlessbanana
Is this the group your hear about sometimes referred to as the 1%-ers?
I would take a good blow job over sex any day. You are correct Mocha, people take SO for granted. Thank goodness for this site. I think I speak for a lot of guys here on this. Originally Posted by fasthaas

mmmmm sounds yummmy!!!!

I am in an open relationship....sex is an important thing in my married life..he knows he is gonna get the best lol....when I got w my guy I told him that I was too much woman for one man and if he liked that,then I would marry him lol
I have a few boyfrinds & girlfriends on the side that we do mfm and fmf play with!
I believe that just cause ya love somebody,dont mean ya cant get a lil on the side lol