Gee Your Crotch Smells Terrific!

I try real hard to be squeaky clean and nice smelling when I show up.

Apart from scrubbing really well, are there any tricks to be more pleasing to the ladies in the nether regions? Scented baby powder, perfume, chocolate syrup, etc.? Wipe with a wet one in the bathroom after arriving? (Hint, have some wet ones in the bathroom or bedroom, ladies.)

Ladies, any favorite things guys do? Is there anything to avoid? Does baby powder taste bad, smell bad, etc.?
... Scented baby powder, perfume, chocolate syrup, etc....? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Austin is indeed the BBQ capital of the world. Always wanting to know how to prepare the bones...
My shower and towels are always available upon arrival. I also have baby wipes always stocked and out in the bathroom. I prefer just the fresh clean smell. No baby powder please not very tasty and can absorb odors and make it worse. Now chocolate that sounds fun for bedroom play.
The best trick is good ole fashion bar soap and hot water right before playtime
The best trick is good ole fashion bar soap and hot water right before playtime Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz

Agreed. And please please please no perfumed anything OR cologne in those regions.

KKA
XOXO
I try not to schedule anything later than 3 hours after I shower or I politely ask to shave off 5 minutes of my session to use her shower. I've never had one not appreciate it. I tried wet naps once, but still didn't feel all that fresh.
We seem to agree outside the sandbox. Usually ask my dates to call me 30 mins before ETA so I can jump in the shower.
The best trick is good ole fashion bar soap and hot water right before playtime Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Yeah... humidity is thy enemy. That's just piss-poor design by God or evolution... which ever you believe in. I wonder if it's more difficult to stay fresh if you still have the foreskin.
Yeah... humidity is thy enemy. That's just piss-poor design by God or evolution... which ever you believe in. I wonder if it's more difficult to stay fresh if you still have the foreskin. Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN
As the engineer said, "Why in hell did he run the sewer lines through the recreation area?"
I'm extremely particular w/regard to keeping my tackle fresh and clean.

I should be charging you for this handy-dandy little tip, but I'll be cool.

After having already showered and washed/scrubbed etc., I've found that a great pre-flight is to take a washcloth and pour some Scope on it and give your bits a once-over. Do the acorn, the coin-purse , and certainly do the crack- in that order! It also helps keep your partners breath fresh too. lol.

It's equally effective on women as well.

You're welcome.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

I'm extremely particular w/regard to keeping my tackle fresh and clean.

I should be charging you for this handy-dandy little tip, but I'll be cool.

After having already showered and washed/scrubbed etc., I've found that a great pre-flight is to take a washcloth and pour some Scope on it and give your bits a once-over. Do the acorn, the coin-purse , and certainly do the crack- in that order! It also helps keep your partners breath fresh too. lol.

It's equally effective on women as well.

You're welcome.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Im going to have to suggest that to my suitors as well as try it out myself. Never thought of that.....good idea.

Thanks.

How much do I owe ya? lol

KKA
XOXO
KKA, I get to be the "stunt-man". LOL!

**Oh! I guess I should mention that if you don't have a washcloth and you have to use toilet paper, you're not going to be able to wipe things clean...you're just going to have to dab/blot the things..if not, you're going to have little balls of erasing paper everywhere...ijs.

This is great information.
  • Paven
  • 01-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Gee SofaKingFun how creative of you! Next thing you know they'll be making Scope on a rope lol.

Yes please don't spray your cologne or deodorant down yonder, makes for a yukky chemical taste in me mouth lol.

After having already showered and washed/scrubbed etc., I've found that a great pre-flight is to take a washcloth and pour some Scope on it and give your bits a once-over.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Now that's the kind of idea I'm talking about.

However, it's probably a really important idea to get the right mouthwash. I suspect brands with alcohol would have a rather unpleasant effect on parts of the anatomy.