Geeks, Feeks or Creeps.....

Let's let the "freaks be freaks". But don't count me out.... I'm a "Sci-Fi" fan and wonder more than often what it would be like under Zaaronaaericksxtnyj's Rule!" ......Yumm
Let's let the "freaks be freaks". But don't count me out.... I'm a "Sci-Fi" fan and wonder more than often what it would be like under Zaaronaaericksxtnyj's Rule!" ......Yumm
But don't count me out.... I'm a "Sci-Fi" fan and wonder more than often what it would be like under Zaaronaaericksxtnyj's Rule!". ......Yumm!

-C
is that a male or female dominated society?
ok...how do I delete my stupidity? Err...like now
I don't know what the F Im doing here...thank god it's soo late no-one will see this....mess up..........Mods, where's the delete button?
You can edit your post an hour from the time you posted it. After that, you have to rely on the mods. Send a PM to the mods.

That post put a smile on my face.
Hmmm wonder who this -> Zaaronaaericksxtnyj's fellow is that has your fantasy interest.... Hmmm?
These are the most entertaining posts I've read in weeks.

Thanks Celestial!!
  • Vyt
  • 01-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Merged into one megathread of awesomeness.
Merged into one megathread of awesomeness. Originally Posted by Vyt
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!!!
Hmmmm, the force might not be so strong with this one.
Lucky for her she looks so good.

Keep trying Celestial its kinda cute, like watching a baby taking her first steps, sure there are a few faceplants but sooner or later they get it right.
Merged into one megathread of awesomeness. Originally Posted by Vyt

No worries, Celeste, I can see you're going to fit in just fine around here!
Welcome to the jungle. We like fun & games.