Retirement? Sort of...

Since I retired a few years ago, I have had the time to pursue a lot of things that I had never done before and to put in extra time on the things that I really enjoy. Here is a vid of some of my practice sessions:

http://www.youtube.com/v/EEu42L0ufBY...%26version%3d3
haha!! then your alarm went off
Damn, you've been busy
DAMN!!!!!

That Video Is BAD ASS!!!!!!!

Thanks For Sharing Your Retirement Plans!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

http://www.youtube.com/v/EEu42L0ufBY...%26version%3d3 Originally Posted by Gentleman
How is it that you have different faces?
Damn Sir !! T Y for sharing - the brief freedom I felt was refreshing...
Very impressive Gentleman! You're quite the outdoorsman
Very nice and relaxing video!
  • Paven
  • 01-07-2012, 11:22 AM
I have never seen underwater skateboarding, volley soccer ball, or a snowboard that looked like half of a bicycle. Very cool thanks for sharing, awesome scenery as well!
An AA friend once commented to me "you white guys sure find creative way's of killing yourselves"
I have never seen underwater skateboarding, volley soccer ball, or a snowboard that looked like half of a bicycle. Very cool thanks for sharing, awesome scenery as well! Originally Posted by Paven
Those 'bicycle' things are called snow bikes. They have been used for years by the workers at ski areas to ride down on from their work stations at the top of the mountain. Not nearly as easy to ride as they look but a heck of a lotta fun to play on and do (or try to do) tricks with!

An AA friend once commented to me "you white guys sure find creative way's of killing yourselves" Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
I haven't managed to kill myself yet....but have done serious damage a time or three!

Glad y'all enjoyed the vid. Quite a ride!

G

3:48... the image almost made me drop rabbit pellets. None the less, I appreciate it when suicidal individuals are at least creative on how they choose to punch-out.

But seriously: quite a few people believe that life is all about new experiences and pushing the limits. I somewhat agree but I get one hell of a buzz from riding roller coasters, so I don't think I'd be a good adrenaline junkie: I'd keep passing out on the way there or something lol.
  • Paven
  • 01-08-2012, 11:52 AM
But seriously: quite a few people believe that life is all about new experiences and pushing the limits. I somewhat agree but I get one hell of a buzz from riding roller coasters, so I don't think I'd be a good adrenaline junkie: I'd keep passing out on the way there or something lol. Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN

I'm good with roller coasters too! I'm not trying to be Spider Man lol. It's cool to watch others though except for surfing I surf, not big waves though lol.