Provider board?

Isn't there a provider only board on ECCIE? I had thought there was but now I can not find it. Directions, please

Lustfully naughty
Nico
Yes nico there is you need to contact one of the lady mods there to get access.
I have never found my way back to it since it "disappeared" due to some idiot hacker posting on other site. What a jerk that guy is.

I miss having a girl section, but it seems a hassle to get vouched back to the new girl section. I hope you find your way back.

Best,
Crystal
Yes there is,You need to be screened in order to have access( certain requirements ) Contact the one of the wonderful lady moderators for more information as in:
anita germane, ElisabethWhispers, Lea Madisson, fawn

Hope I Helped,
Safire Sweet
I have never found my way back to it since it "disappeared" due to some idiot hacker posting on other site. What a jerk that guy is. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
How do you know a guy is hacking in? In the case of the ML it is assumed it is a WK, maybe it's a lady doing it?
Being it a male or female that leaked info shouldn't be the point. Putting ladies personal alerts about rapists, stalkers, rip-offs, security risks, time-wasters, and those that put our safety at risk is the point. Anyone to out such private information like that to me is a coward. You are not only putting the lady who posted it in grave danger but all the other ladies as well. The person she alerted on can now find out she did and come after her. How a person could do that to someone is beyond me. Thats why they have such strict requirements when trying to gain access to a section that has such private information.
Couldn't agree with you more. Rats are rats whatever their size, shape, or gender!
Britt, you speak the truth. It's horrible that someone would think it's funny or even fun to leak vital info. I don't fully understand the gain. I believe it has begun to happen again so I have abandoned the thought of a safe realm here to post such important info.

Whether it is a he or she is not important. He or she is putting people at risk.
Yes, contact a moderator. I was told that I need to be on ECCIE for a year and have a minimum of 200 posts to get into the powder room.

Ann