My showcase

hey guys,
I had to take my show case down due to it being found by typeing my phone number into google. I also had to change my number due to the same thing I will be getting a new number seperate from my personal number for the up coming week. Also I will be there till tomorrow morning about noon. Also does anyone know how to get rid of some ads that are on myproviderguide.com cause i have only posted on here backpage and p411 but some how i'm a provider in two states I have never been to in my life. So how do I get my name number and pictures off of this website...If ya'll have any ideas please let me know. Also if your wanting to book something for thursday or friday just PM me please
Thanks,
AlexofAustin
aka
Kacirocks:la ughbounce2:
Some sites will steal your info and post "ads" on their sites and there is sometimes nothing you can do about it..You can try emailing the site asking for it to be removed..either they will or wont....
You can just edit your number out of your showcase if you want to keep the pics and such visible
Google can be scary at times. I typed my email address in once and every review I've written popped up! I did it again a couple days later nothing ???