Important PSA for the Guys

• ztonk
  • 01-11-2012, 10:31 PM
A very informative video on a very important subject:

PSA

z
WTF? Talk about a major turn-off.
You're pretty safe if you're not within the 20 to mid forties age group.
sooo, there's a company that manufactures hairy ball sacks. interesting.
That is just foul.
  • Paven
  • 01-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Remember the song "Detachable Penis"? Hmmm
That is pyschologically damaging! I'm limp for life now.
there goes my ball fetish.....

but whoever wrote this commercial is quite genius.

the hypnotic intro followed by the distracting shock of the detachable ball sack is just what this psa needed to entrance a viewer to internalize the very important message. (can you tell I took a class on writing for t.v.)

check your ball sacks boys!

or come over and I'll check them for you...... yours, not mine
That is one reason why I pay the ladies.
It's kind of like pulling out some chicken from the fridge that you aren't sure is its still good. Use your nose. Get a provider to tea bag you and tell you if its gone rancid., That way you can expense it and still make sure you're in tip top shape.
It's kind of like pulling out some chicken from the fridge that you aren't sure is its still good. Use your nose. Get a provider to tea bag you and tell you if its gone rancid., That way you can expense it and still make sure you're in tip top shape. Originally Posted by discretionaryincome
Huh?

Did someone fuck the cognitive skills right out of me this morning (this really happens sometimes, LOL, I'm serious though), or does this post make no sense whatsoever?

Rancid and teabag should never be in the same sentence.
And say what about the chicken?

Sincerely confused here. Someone please help me out here.
Huh?

Did someone fuck the cognitive skills right out of me this morning (this really happens sometimes, LOL, I'm serious though), or does this post make no sense whatsoever?

Rancid and teabag should never be in the same sentence.
And say what about the chicken?

Sincerely confused here. Someone please help me out here. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Lost me as well.
Eww