Photo exchanges

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if there were any photographers in the DFW that do exchanges? I'm in need of good updated photos ASAP!
  • TxKev
  • 08-01-2012, 12:55 PM
I would be interested in photos for exchange. Message me if you are still interested
I will contact you during my DFW tour
i'm sure there are and you will get many responses ...some may even have a real camera and lighting equipment . In my opinion popping down the photoshoot fee will always get you the best photos .
  • TxKev
  • 08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
LaStang...most of the time you may be correct, but there are some of US that are not full time photographers but are very capable of taking great pictures.

I have pro equipment including studio flashes and am building a portfolio, just because I might be willing to barter doesn't mean I can't provide a quality product!
didnt mean to offend , i'm sure the young lady will get tons of PMs from GWC's using 50.00 point and shoot cameras or iphones . now that she knows you have serious equipment and are serious about photography ( i hope she read into that in your reply ) she might give you a buzz . i hope it works out for you.